Health Inspections |October 2017|
1. Observation of mold inside the icecream machine needs to be cleaned. Clean the ice machine.
1. Food built up on prep cooler handles and refrigerator beside grill. It needs to be cleaned.
2. Paper towels out at handsink. Provide a supply of individual disposable towels or a continuous towel system that supplies the user with clean towel or heated air drying device at each handwashing sink in food prep. toilet an warewashing areas. Corrected on site.
1. Food build up present in pizza prep cooler, on both chest freezers and on plastic containers with flour. Cleaning needed inside pizza prep cooler, on freezer and in bins.
1. Food and dust us built up on oven, cart by oven, wall by oven, walk in cooler, walk in cooler shelves, and dried storage area. These items need to be cleaned.
1. Cook changed gloves without washing hands. Wash hands anytime contamination could have occurred, when changing tasks, and before putting on gloves. Corrected on site.
1. The inside walls need to be cleaned from grease on wall from pans.
1. The fans in meat walk in cooler need to be cleaned. The outside of the fans from the compresser are covered in dust. Clean the fans. Manager was aware and they were cleaned while inspecting.
1. Holes in door frame are all the way through to outside. They need to be sealed.
1. White rolling sugar bin in back needs to be cleaned.
1. Cleaning needed in dry storage area.
1. Cleaning needed in ice machine.
1. The floors, walls and celings need to be cleaned. Grease collects on surfaces and dust and dirt will stick. Needs to be cleaned regularly.
1. Food Build up on sandwich prep refrigerator. It needs to be cleaned.
1. Food workers shall wear hair restraints, beard restraints, and clothing that covers body hair. Anyone in the kitchen including managers must wear a hair restraint when helping in the kitchen with any food prep.
1. The handwashing sink has to work in the back at all times.
1. Provide a supply of individual disposable towels or a continuous towel system that supplies the user with clean towel or heated air drying device at each handwashing sink in food prep. toilet an warewashing areas. Corrected on site.
1. Dishes present in handwashing sink. A handwashing sink shall be maintained so that it is accessible at all times for employees to use, and do not use for purposes other than handwashing.
1. Sanitizing water at 200ppm Chlorine- emptied and refilled.
1. There are broken and missing tiles in dish and grill areas. They need to be replaced.
2. Food build up on floor under grill, floor under fryer, and on walk in cooler shelved. These areas need to be cleaned.
1. Walk in cooler shelves have food built up on them. They beed to be cleaned, especially where the chicken and milk is stored.
2. Dishes in the handwash sink. The handwashing sink. and aids and devices may not be used for food prep or utensil washing, or a service sink or in any other manner other than hand washing. Manager moved items out of sink.
1. Food items without lids in walk in cooler. They need to be covered so they are protected from contamination.
2. Cleaning needed around fryer and prep table area.
3. Food items in walk in prepared on site for use at a later date need a date as to when made on it. items opened and stored for use at a later time need date of when first opened.
Information is provided by the Faulkner County Health Department.