At Tuesday night’s Conway City Council meeting, the council will consider:
• Closing a portion of a 15 foot utility easement located on Lot 10 of the Trinity Washington Subdivision Phase II (Northwest corner of Old Morrilton Highway at Donaghey Avenue). Kum & Go, the gas station company that plans to open a store there, has requested the easement’s closure.
• A resolution requesting the Faulkner County Tax Collector place a lien on property located at 130 Oaklawn Drive for incurred expenses by the City. The property owner owes the city about $360 for grass/trash cleanup.
• An ordinance authorizing the issuance and sale of wastewater revenue bonds for Conway Corporation.
• Starting negotiations with interested parties to provide fuel and other aviation services at the new Conway Municipal Airport. Airport manager Josh Zylks recommends contracting with the M.M. Satterfield Aviation Fuel company. A Shell-affiliated fuel company and AvFuel Corp. have also submitted bids.
• Approving the reimbursable agreement with the FAA for the installation of the Remote Transmitter/Receiver at the new Conway Municipal Airport.
• Bids for the 2014 Sidewalk Projects (Tyler Street & Laurel Park) for the Street Department.
• A counteroffer for the right of way purchase at South Donaghey and Favre Lane for the roundabout project.
• An ordinance to rezone property located at the 1500/1600 Bill Lucy Drive from R-1 to PUD.
• Authorizing the City Attorney’s office to file suit on delinquent invoices for the Conway Parks & Recreation Department. A woman allegedly owes about $2,000 for an event at the expo center and a man owes $500 for an event that was scheduled at the expo center and then cancelled.
• An ordinance to approve donation of computer hardware to the Van Buren County District Court from the Information Technology Department.
• And an agreement with the Conway Housing Authority for one community policing officer from the Conway Police Department.
The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the Jack Roberts District Court Building at 810 Parkway Street. There will be no committee meeting before the regular meeting.