The Conway City Council will meet on Tuesday night at 6:30 p.m. in the District Court building at 810 Parkway Avenue. The agenda is as follows:
• Consideration to accept the nominations for the Conway Civil Service Commission.
• Consideration to approve the Garver Engineering Contract for the RTR Facility Design & Fueling System at the new Conway Municipal Airport.
• Consideration to approve bids for the 2014 Paving Construction (Schedule 1, Schedule 2, & Schedule 3) and the AWOS Installation at the Conway Municipal Airport.
• Consideration to authorizing various personnel changes within the Conway Street Department.
• An ordinance to rezone property located at the southeast corner of the intersection of Interstate 40/Amity Road and East Dave Ward Drive from I-3 to C-3.
• Consideration of a conditional use permit from Therapy and Rehab Solutions to allow restricted office for property located at 831 Donaghey Avenue.
• Consideration of a conditional use permit from Ann Siebenmorgen to allow an adult day care for property that is located at 1101 Museum Road, Suite 6.
8. Consideration of a conditional use permit from Covenant Life Church to allow religious activities and childcare for property that is located at 235 Tilk Road.
• An ordinance accepting and appropriating donation funds for the Conway Parks Department.
• An ordinance accepting and appropriating donation funds to the Physical Plant Department.
• An ordinance appropriating funds for the Conway Civil Service expenses related to promotional firefighter and police officer testing.
• An ordinance waiving competitive bid requirements to utilize a sole source vendor to purchase two bomb suits for the Conway Fire Department.
And in old business:
• Consideration to accept the request for qualifications for telephone installation, upgrades and maintenance for the IT Department.