Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
• Residential burglary at the 1100 block of Gum Street.
A resident reported that at some point between 9 a.m. and 1:00 on Tuesday someone broke a window to enter a home. Nothing seemed to have been taken.
• Residential burglary at the 400 block of Robins Street.
A resident reported that at some point between 8 a.m. and 1:00 on Tuesday someone pried open the door of a residence and rifled through the person’s things. Again, nothing seemed to have been taken.
• Criminal mischief/possible residential burglary at the 1300 block of Mitchell Street.
A resident reported that at some point Tuesday evening or afternoon someone tried to force open a window. It could have been a prospective burglar, or it might have been a roommate who lost his key and was trying to get in.
• Arkansas State Police possible child abuse investigation.
State police are investigating whether there was any wrongdoing in a case involving a three-month-old’s broken leg.
• Criminal mischief at the 1600 block of Donaghey Avenue and the 2000 block of Arkansas Avenue.
At some point over the weekend or early in the week a vandal or vandals slashed the tires of two vans owned by a business and one car parked at a residence.
• Criminal mischief at 2400 block of Whitehall Drive.
A landlord reported that a tenant had damaged a rental residence’s paint and carpet and had apparently taken the ceiling fan with them when they moved out.
• Forgery at 200 block of Skyline Drive.
A resident of another county reported that a thief had written a check on his account to buy $2,834 worth of something at Conway’s Sears store.
• Found property.
A resident went to the police station to turn in a plastic baggie with what was feared to be suspected green leafy vegetable matter inside of it. The suspected green leafy vegetable matter was taken to be disposed of.