Do you want to learn how to grow tomatoes in the summer in Arkansas? This Tomato Workshop will help you learn tips and tricks of the trade and more!
Faulkner County Cooperative Extension Service will be hosting the Tomato Workshop on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014 at 5:30pm in the Natural Resource Building, located at 110 South Amity in Conway. There will be a $5 charge.
This activity is open to all eligible persons without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (large print, audiotapes, etc.) should notify the county Extension office as soon as possible prior to the activity.
Reservations can be made by calling the Faulkner County Extension Service at 501-329-8344 or by contacting Kami Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call as soon as possible to reserve your seat as seating is limited.
Other Up Coming Events:
• General Farmers Market Vendor meeting Feb. 25th at 5:30 at Antioch Church
• Private Pesticide Application training March 13th at 6pm at the Natural Resource Building
• 4-H Fish Fry Fundraiser –March 14th from 5-7:30 at Arkansas Army National Guard Armory on exchange avenue
• Beekeeping workshop –April 7, 14 and 21 at the Natural Resource Building
• Farm Round Up Extended Version- April 17th from 5-7pm
For more information on any of these workshops please call the Faulkner County Extension office at 501-329-8344