The Conway Regional Senior Evaluation and Counseling Center (SECC) will officially relocate to Suite 301 of Conway Regional Medical Center on Feb. 14.
The center has been located on Dave Ward Drive since it opened in 2010.
The SECC staff includes Annette Anderson, MD, a Geriatric Psychiatrist; Therapist Londa Revis and Linda Morey, RN.
SECC provides outpatient mental health services for senior adults and those services will remain the same after the move, including:
• Dementia and mental health evaluation and counseling
• A personalized plan of care
• Medication evaluation and management
• Individual and family therapy
• Referral source for senior services for individuals in Faulkner surrounding counties.
• Access to information regarding nonprofit agencies that provide social services for seniors
The center can be contacted at 932-0480 prior to the move and at 932-3313 afterward.
The new fax number will be 932-3314.
The center is part of Conway Regional Behavioral Health Services.