Send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at email@example.com.
TUESDAY, JULY 3
• Conway Farmer’s Market, 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway, 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• Artist’s reception for Photographer Kelly Shipp, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, Conway. Exhibit July 1 through July 30.
• Alzheimer’s Support Group, 7 p.m. Fellowship Hall, Room 128, First United Methodist Church.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 4
• Community 4th of July Celebration at Simon Park, Downtown Conway, 6:30 p.m. Patriotic music, a reading of the Declaration of Independence and “Fate of the Signers “ as well as a ”Best Little Patriot” contest for children ages 4-12. Organized by the Faulkner County Tea Party. Call 327-3545 to register for costume contest.
• Saltillo Heights Baptist Church, community-wide fish fry, 5 p.m. Church provides fish and hush puppies. Members and guests may bring sides or desserts. Washer pitching tournament follows. 1 Grand Trunk Road, Conway. Call Bro. Jimmy Thomas at (501) 679-1429.
In Little Rock:
• Celebrate the Fourth of July at the Clinton Center. Admission fees to the Clinton Library and audio tours narrated by President Clinton are free, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., 1200 President Clinton Ave.
• The public is invited to celebrate Independence Day at Historic Arkansas Museum’s annual Frontier Fourth of July celebration, from 2 to 4 p.m., featuring an old-time patriotic parade. The free event also includes living history, crafts and refreshments. Free parking is available at Third and Cumberland Streets.
• THURSDAY, JULY 5
• Conway Farmer’s Market, 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• Faulkner County Republican Women, monthly meeting, 11:30 a.m., Smitty’s Restaurant. Speaker: State Rep. Stephen Meeks of Greenbrier.