Husband upset at wife for showing off her assets

Posted: March 19, 2012 - 10:13am

Public intoxication, 500 block of Grove St.

An officer was dispatched to the area in reference to a disturbance. When the officer arrived, he saw a woman standing in the middle of the street yelling at a man. The officer spoke with the man, who stated that he and his wife were arguing because he had kicked her out of their home for “showing her breasts to the neighbor”. The officer noted that he attempted to make contact with the woman, but she continued to yell and curse at her husband. The officer also noted that the woman had a strong odor of intoxicants coming from her person, her speech was slurred and she had trouble walking. The woman was placed into custody and transported to the Faulkner County Detention Center where she was cited with public intoxication.

i_wonder
i_wonder 03/19/12 - 10:30 am
not too intoxicated though..

"The officer also noted that the woman had a strong odor of intoxicants coming from her person, her speech was slurred and she had trouble walking."

But, she was still coordinated enough to pull her shirt up. Wooo hoo!

sevenof400
sevenof400 03/19/12 - 10:33 am
Someonw needs to check their calendar...

Mardi Gras has already come and gone....but I have beads!

sylviat
sylviat 03/19/12 - 10:51 am
Separate but Equal: Topless Edition

How many men are arrested for not wearing a shirt? How many men with larger breasts than I have go shirtless every day without getting arrested?

i_wonder
i_wonder 03/19/12 - 10:59 am
dont be jealous

There are saline solutions to your situation.

sylviat
sylviat 03/19/12 - 11:16 am
Arrest

How will saline keep me from getting arrested?

i_wonder
i_wonder 03/19/12 - 11:20 am
I was referring to

The size portion of your complaint.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't report you to the law. Just sayin.

sylviat
sylviat 03/19/12 - 11:51 am
Complaint

My complaint is with the size of the exposed male breasts. Why do you assume that I am jealous of some oversized hairy breasts?

i_wonder
i_wonder 03/19/12 - 11:59 am
actually

Your complaint was the size difference in relation to yours.

"with larger breasts than I have"

sylviat
sylviat 03/19/12 - 12:42 pm
???

I was pointing out that men sometimes have larger breasts than some women, including myself, but are not arrested for going topless. It is a real problem: http://gynecomastia.org/gynecomastia-men

I apologize for your misunderstanding.

i_wonder
i_wonder 03/19/12 - 01:10 pm
ah yes

I apologize for thinking you were talking about yourself (not women in general) when you said "larger breasts than I have"

I usually assume when someone says *I*, they are referring to themselves and only themselves.

But, then again, English is not my forte.