New "Booked" mugs posted

Posted: August 22, 2011 - 3:59pm

New mugshots have been posted to the Faulkner County Booked website, available here or directly at www.faulknercountybooked.com

New mugshots are posted weekly.

tman21k
tman21k 06/22/11 - 04:33 pm
I'm still seeing the same

I'm still seeing the same pictures from the 12th

General Disarray
General Disarray 06/22/11 - 05:36 pm
Same here

I thought it was just me.

Phil Lamb
Phil Lamb 06/22/11 - 06:28 pm
Updates

You should be seeing the new images now. They were there, but from what I understand from our web guru is that the page views are cached and updated every 12 hours. The new cache had not posted, but he has forced the update now.
The new mugshots were in the system and searchable, but weren't showing up in the expected spot.
We'll be sure to force the update next week when we post the next batch.
Thanks for the notification.

TheVoiceInYourHead
TheVoiceInYourHead 06/22/11 - 06:49 pm
For some reason, if you click

For some reason, if you click on the link the old images appear. If you right click and then select "refresh" or "reload", the new images appear. If you click on "More Mugshots", you have to do the same thing.

TheVoiceInYourHead
TheVoiceInYourHead 06/22/11 - 06:50 pm
Every time you change a page,

Every time you change a page, you have to do the same thing as well. Just refresh the page and new pictures appear.

General Disarray
General Disarray 06/22/11 - 06:50 pm
Thank you Mr. Lamb!

Works like a charm now. I'm going to use this as my new dating site. Can you include the girls' email addresses too? :P

i_wonder
i_wonder 06/22/11 - 07:38 pm
Colonel Disarray

"Can you include the girls' email addresses too?"

If they have accomplices, you know what I'm thinking....

DOUBLE DATE!!!

NoKidding
NoKidding 06/22/11 - 08:28 pm
Database dating

i_wonder
i_wonder 06/22/11 - 08:44 pm
"I tried hanging around the

"I tried hanging around the courthouse on divorce days. Seemed like the women there had a chip on their shoulders."

Pringles or Doritos?