Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
- Vandalism at 1 block of Corbin Cove, Greenbrier. Victim reported Oct. 25 that someone had broken out three windows on a house that was under construction.
- Burglary/breaking and entering at 1400 block of Highway 65 North, Damascus. Victim reported Oct. 25 that someone had broken into his business and stole $20 in change.
- Vandalism at 1 block of Chipmunk Drive, Conway. Victim reported Oct. 26 that someone had thrown toilet paper all over his shrubs. The victim said his outdoor alarm went off, and he saw a blonde female running toward a gold Honda.
- Breaking and entering at 120 block of Skunk Hollow Road, Conway. Victim reported Oct. 27 that someone entered his residence and stole several guns. The suspect gained entry through the kitchen window. Three Mossberg shotguns, a Knight muzzleloader and a pellet gun were missing from the property.
- Burglary/breaking and entering at 1 block of Blue Jay Way, Conway. Victim reported Oct. 28 that someone had broken into his residence and stolen multiple items. The victim said the glass to the back door had been broken out. Missing from the residence were a safe, $40,000 cash, several pieces of jewelry, a Samsung flat screen television, a Sony video camera, a Dell laptop computer, two digital cameras and several phones.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)