Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast® at Central Baptist College in Conway on May 9, 2014.
The Leadercast event is broadcast live from Atlanta, Ga., to hundreds of sites around the world, including Conway. This year’s speaker lineup includes:
• Andy Stanley, leadership author and communicator
• Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate and human rights activist (live from Cape Town, South Africa)
• Malcolm Gladwell, journalist and best-selling author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
• Randall Wallace, screenwriter, director, producer and songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
• Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric
• Laura Schroff, former ad sale executive and best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
• Dr. Henry Cloud, clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
• Simon Sinek, best-selling author of Start with Why and leadership expert
• Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States, 2001-2009 (via exclusive video interview)
Last year, more than 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Leadercast. Now in its 15th year, this full-day, experiential conference is on track to reach its largest audience to date. This is the third consecutive year the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce has hosted a broadcast in Conway.
“Leadercast is an event that our organization has taken full advantage of for purposes of perspective,” said 2013 attendee Kevin Ward, general manager at Kimberly-Clark Corporation. “The experiences and viewpoints of the guest speakers have connected well with our own leaders. The variety of speakers has been key; each resonates slightly differently for our participants.”
Leadercast exists to change positively the way the world thinks about leadership. This year’s theme — Beyond You — challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward. Experience Leadercast live on May 9, 2014, and discover what it means to be a leader worth following.