• Food Pantry, 8-11 a.m., That Church, 1105 Deer St.
• Friendship Clothes Closet, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church, West Republican Road. Clothes are donated and given free. Call 501-679-1672.
• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Call Wilma, 470-9869.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ at 3155 Dave Ward Dr., use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Contact Cora, 327-9099.
• Greenbrier Craft Guild, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Melton Cotton Event Center. Bring a project and sew, bead, knit, crochet or scrapbook with other crafters and learn from each other. The public is invited. Call 501-804-2405 or 501-679-6362.
• Central Arkansas Rose Society free demonstration, 10 a.m., Legacy Rose Garden, 110 Amity Road in Conway. Homeowners will be shown proper techniques for caring for rose bushes. There will be a drawing for prizes and no admission charge. Contact John Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-499-3102.
• Community and Coffee for Pagan People, 2 p.m., and Conway Pagan Pride Day planning committee, 3:30 p.m., at The Locals, 1024 Van Ronkle. Free and open to the public.
• City of Hope Outreach pancake breakfast, 8 a.m.to 1 p.m., Stoby’s Restaurant, 805 Donaghey Avenue, Conway. All proceeds from the breakfast will go toward CoHO’s UNSEEN Campaign, which brings awareness to the homelessness problem in the Conway area. Tickets are $5; purchase upon arrival or through www.eventbrite.com; searching “CoHO.” to attend but still want to donate please visit www.coho58.org.
• Anointed Praise and Worship Ministries, Inc., 10 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 870-727-0061.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Open Bingo, 1-4 p.m., Old Morrilton Highway (U.S. 64). For more information or directions, call 501-329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Conway Community Chorus regular co-ed rehearsals, 2-3 p.m., Conway High School music room.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Call Jessie N. at 636-357-5724.
• M.I.L.K. (Mothers. Infants. Love. Knowledge.) meets 1:30-3 p.m. at the Faulkner Country Library, 1900 Tyler St., Conway. For more information, call Millie Goins or Sondra Rodocker 501-450-4941.
• American Sign Language classes, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:45-6:45 p.m., Grace Methodist Church 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117, Conway. Call Sara S., 764-8062.
• Family Vibes, Inc. free counseling services and appointments for marriages, families and individuals; Open group enrichment sessions, 6-7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. For more information, contact Dr. Kimberly Clay, 501-908-4985 or 870-727-0061.
• Damascus City Council meeting, 6:15 p.m., 5 S. Broadway St., Damascus.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30-8 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, 1051 Hogan Ln., Conway.
• Celebrate Recovery, dinner at 6:15 p.m. and meeting at 7 p.m., Mosaic Church, 766 Harkrider St. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare provided. Free and open to the public. For more information, email email@example.com or call Lessie at 501-269-3359.
• Toastmasters Club, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Hurley Chiropractic and Wellness Center. Call Phillip Borden, 501-442-1088.
• Al-Anon, 7 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Call 501-329-5360.
• The Conway Running Club (CRC), 7-8 p.m., Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center, 700 Salem Rd.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Francisca Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org)