• Sexual Assault Crisis Response Support Groups, 1500 Museum Rd., Wren Corner. Sexual Assault support group, 8-9 a.m.; Domestic Violence support group, 9-10 a.m. Kate Vincent, 730-9421.
• A Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30-11:30 a.m., St. Joseph Parish Administration office, 502 Front St. Call 513-6812.
• Connect Arkansas free Adult Digital Literacy Classes, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Students are requested to register in advance by calling the library, 327-7482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Free and open to the public.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town Restaurant, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A.
• Conway Civic League meets at noon at Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Ln.
• Alderman Wes Pruitt and Alderwoman Shelley Mehl are hosting a Ward 2 meeting, 5:30-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. This is the annual general information meeting for Ward 2, and will include information about the sales tax rededication, street projects, Markham and Pine Street development projects. Representatives from the Planning and Streets departments will also be attending. Ward 2 is the northeast section of the city of Conway north of Oak Street and east of Salem Road. For any additional information, email email@example.com.
• Al-Anon Support Group (Beginner meeting) 5:15-6:15 p.m. at Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room located past the Information Desk. Call Cora, 269-4153.
• Ashley McBryde, 6-8 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Karaoke at Bear’s Den, 8 p.m., Bear’s Den Pizza, 235 Farris Rd.
• Al-Anon meeting, 8 p.m., Willow Hall, 420 Willow St. Teenagers welcome. Fran, 501-679-6544, or Lauren, 697-8105.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Special guest: Hendrix College President Bill Tsutsui.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox buffet 11:30 a.m., Soapbox/meeting starts at noon-1 p.m. at Larry’s Pizza. Open meeting and no membership required.
• Ruth Doyle Middle School open house, 6-7:30 p.m. Parents are invited to drop in, tour the school, and meet their child’s teachers. For additional information, contact the school, 450-6675.
• Play Bridge, 1 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call the library at 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org., Facebook and Twitter.
• The Jazz Cats will be playing Dixieland and Swing music, 7-9 p.m. at Faby’s. The band has tuba, piano and clarinet/sax. Admission is free.
• Faulkner County Landlord meeting, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All Landlords are invited and encouraged to attend. Gail Blucker will be showing three videos about “Landlords Responsibilities & Tenants Rights in Arkansas.” New Landlord Tenant Handbooks for all members will be available.