• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Garden Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Guest speaker: Tom Cotton, Congressman for the 4th Congressional District of Arkansas. He is a veteran of the Iraq and Afghanistan war and a candidate for the U.S. Senate.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Mulan’s, 790 Elsinger Blvd.
• Conway Community Meditation, 12:30 p.m., The Locals, 1024 Van Ronkle St.
• Cherokee Bingo, Bob’s Grill, 1112 Oak St. Doors open at 4 p.m., with dinner available and Mini Packs, 6:15 p.m.; and Main Packs, 6:45 p.m. All Proceeds go to the University of Central Arkansas Athletic Scholarship Fund.
• Alateen meeting, 6 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd.
• Conway Radio Control Association of model airplanes, 7 p.m., Smitty’s Barbeque, 740 S. Harkrider St. Show up earlier to give yourself time to eat. Open to any model airplane enthusiasts (family members invited).
• Vilonia City Council meeting, 7 p.m., 18 Bise St.
• Al-Anon, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• Connect Arkansas free Adult Digital Literacy Classes, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Students are requested to register in advance by calling the library, 327-7482 or email email@example.com. Free and open to the public.
• Alderman Wes Pruitt and Alderwoman Shelley Mehl are hosting a Ward 2 meeting, 5:30-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. This is the annual general information meeting for Ward 2, and will include information about the sales tax rededication, street projects, Markham and Pine Street development projects. Representatives from the Planning and Streets departments will also be attending. Ward 2 is the northeast section of the city of Conway north of Oak Street and east of Salem Road. For any additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Special guest: Hendrix College President Bill Tsutsui.
• Ruth Doyle Middle School open house, 6-7:30 p.m. Parents are invited to drop in, tour the school, and meet their child’s teachers. For additional information, contact the school, 450-6675.
• Faulkner County Landlord meeting, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All Landlords are invited and encouraged to attend. Gail Blucker will be showing three videos about “Landlords Responsibilities & Tenants Rights in Arkansas.” New Landlord Tenant Handbooks for all members will be available.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)