• Woolly Cabin Tour, 11 a.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Woolly Cabin; Admission: Free.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, noon-5 p.m., Robinson and Center Church of Christ, 1505 Robinson. Visit: redcrossblood.org, or call 1-800-RED CROSS.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Bingo, 1-4 p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Open to the general public and in a Smoke Free environment. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Summer Concert Series 2014, Men of Fire, 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@lcd.org. Refreshments served.
• Sandcastle Competition, 2 p.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Swim Beach; Admission: Free.
• Conway Community Chorus regular rehearsal, 2-3 p.m., Conway High School music room, 2300 Prince St. Co-ed choir, everyone age 18 and up is invited to attend.
• Jay Grelen, author of “Sweet Tea Tales,” 3:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library 1900 Tyler St. He will read from his new book and discuss life as a “newspaper hack” and all the great stories that go along with that.
• Urban Farm Project Workday, 5 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
First Day of School
• LTD Edition Silver Streak Cloggers, 10-11 a.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, 5 Lois Ln. Contact Director/Instructor Cj Conine to register, 501-730-2487 or email@example.com. Visit: www.LTDEdition.webs.com.
• Bereavement Support Group, noon, Conway office of Arkansas Hospice, 1014 W. Markham St. Open to anyone who has experienced a loss. Carol Fitch, 328-5400.
• American Sign Language classes, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:45-6:45 p.m., Grace Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117. Sara S., 764-8062.
• Henry Hawk’s free fitness class, 6 p.m., First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, 2400 Prince St. Free and open to all denominations. An exercise mat and hand weights (personal choice of total weight) are needed.
• American Sign Language classes, 6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Point of Grace Clothes Closet, 6-8 p.m., 767 Hwy. 64 B. Must bring a photo ID; can visit the shop once per month.
• Andy Tanas, 6-8 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Celebrate Recovery, 6:30-9 p.m., New Life Church, 633 S. Country Club Rd. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare Provided. Free and open to the public. Alison, 501-410-3728, or visit: http://celebraterecoverynlc.blogspot.com.
• Al-Anon, 7 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. For more information and on holidays, call 501-831-4933.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Guest speaker: Tom Cotton, Congressman for the 4th Congressional District of Arkansas. He is a veteran of the Iraq and Afghanistan war and a candidate for the U.S. Senate.
• Connect Arkansas free Adult Digital Literacy Classes, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Students are requested to register in advance by calling the library, 327-7482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Free and open to the public.