• Bargains Galore on 64 starts.
• Conway Junior High Registration/Class Schedule Pickup for 9th grade Girls: 8-11 a.m.; Boys: noon-3 p.m.
• Bob Courtway 5h Grade Cat Camp, 9-11 a.m., 1200 Bob Courtway Dr. This is an orientation for the students that will include a campus tour, schedule pick-up, locker rental, and a chance to purchase a BCMS planner and T-shirt. Parents and guardians are welcome to attend, and there will be a special meeting while students are taking their tour. Call the school.
• Simon Middle School Cat Camp for incoming 5th graders, 9-11 a.m., 1601 E. Siebenmorgen.
• Ruth Doyle Middle School will host a Cat Camp for incoming 5th graders, 9-11:30 a.m., with registration at 8:30 a.m., in the school cafeteria. An information meeting for parents will be held in the opening session. Call 450-6675.
• Woodrow Cummins 5th Grade Parent Seminar, 9-11:30 a.m., 1400 Padgett Rd. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Includes: a tour, meeting teachers, discussing binders, schedules, rules, procedures, etc. Can buy planners, T-shirts, and rent lockers.
• Carl Stuart Middle School Cat Camp for incoming 5th graders, 9-11:30 a.m., school cafeteria. An information meeting for parents will be held in the opening session. Call 329-2782.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The Faulkner County Republican Women will meet, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., new Courts building on South German Lane, for a guided tour of the new building. Sheriff Andy Shock and Prosecutor Cody Hiland will be the tour guides.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Guest speaker: Mike McCullars, Director of Research and Special Projects at AETN.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, Larry’s Pizza, 1068 Markham St. Buffet 11:30 a.m., Soapbox/meeting, noon-1 p.m. Open meeting. No membership required.
• Ruth Doyle Middle School 6th and 7th grade students may pick up their schedules 1-3:30 p.m. Students may also purchase planners and T-shirts and rent lockers during those times. Call 450-6675.
• The Conway Institute of Music has partnered with Kings Live Music and is holding a Benefit for the Boys and Girls Club of Faulkner County, 6-8:30 p.m., Kings Live Music, 1020 Front St. Open to the public, free admission; 100 percent of donations go to the B&G Club. Performances by CIM Rock Band Classes students.
• La Leche League of Conway, 6:30 p.m., Conference Room of Conway Regional Medical Center (East Entrance #1), 2302 College Ave. Mothers-to-be and babies welcome to attend. Jordan, 501-908-4933.
• Safe & Secure Online Training at Clover Bytes 4-H Club Meeting, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library Meeting Room 1, 1900 Tyler St. contact: Ann Wilson, CloverBytes4H@gmail.com.
• Bargains Galore on 64.
• Conway Junior High Registration/Class Schedule Pickup for 9th grade, all makeups, 8-11 a.m.
• Pine Street Backpack Program Backpack stuffing, 8 a.m. to noon, Pleasant Branch Baptist Church Educational Wing, 601 Spruce St.
• Ruth Doyle Middle School 6th and 7th grade students may pick up their schedules 8-11 a.m. Students may also purchase planners and T-shirts and rent lockers during those times. Call 450-6675.
• Bob Courtway Schedule Pick-up, 6th and 7th Graders, 9-11 a.m.
• The Perrys in concert, 7 p.m., Oak Bowery Baptist Church, located 6 miles east of Conway on Highway 286 on Otto Road. There is no admission charge, but a Love Offering will be taken. The choir will start singing at 6:30 p.m. Bro. Matt Corkran, 501-336-9133, or Loyd
• University of Central Arkansas Summer Commencement, 7 p.m., Jeff Farris Health and Physical Education Center on the campus. UCA President Tom Courtway will deliver a challenge to the graduates. Dr. Steven Runge, executive vice president and provost, master of ceremonies. Candidates for graduation will line up in the Lewis Science Center at 6 p.m. In the event of rain, candidates will line up in the outside covered concourse areas of the Farris Center. Visit: www.uca.edu/commencement.