UCA 58, NW State 28. 7:56 4th

Sandra Brady to seek Vilonia School Board Seat #4

Posted: July 15, 2014 - 6:12pm
Sandra Brady
Sandra Brady

Sandra Brady has announced her intention to run for the Vilonia School Board in seat No. 4.

“As a life long Vilonia and District 17 resident, I am at the point in my life that I can now devote myself to the students, teachers and parents of our School District 17.” Brady said in a news release. “I have extensive experience as a Vilonia School District employee and have dealt with the individual concerns of the public my entire working life.

“I understand the unique nature of board cooperation needed to reach the common goal of leading the School of Vilonia to the next level. I am not a politician, and have no desire to do anything except make Vilonia School District one of the exemplary Schools within Arkansas.

“A graduate of Vilonia High School, and recent retiree from Vilonia School District after 33 years and know how important team work is needed to accomplish student, teacher, school and district goals. I understand the drive and perseverance needed for a school board member to have, as they work together as a board to attain the end results and highest level of achievement that may be attained within a school district.

“Married to my husband Johnny for 47 years. Johnny and I are both members of Oak Bowery Baptist Church in Saltillo. We have three children, Scott, Shane and Shelly, and each who are a product of the Vilonia School District. We are blessed with nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild at this time.

“Over the next few weeks I look forward to meeting many residents of the Vilonia School District. I would encourage each of you to share with me your concerns, as we go forward in this election which will be held on Sept. 16.”

Grace123
Grace123 07/16/14 - 09:53 am
Sandra Bostic Brady

Will make a great school board member. She has a working knowledge of the needs of students and will make them and their education her focus. I sound like a campaign manager but I'm just a friend who has known Sandra her entire life.

justoffcenter
justoffcenter 07/16/14 - 10:19 am
JP's wife?

Johnny Brady is also the name of District 10 JP. Is he the same Johnny Brady as mentioned in the article?

sevenof400
sevenof400 07/16/14 - 11:24 am
Who is....

....the incumbent?

Zweck
Zweck 07/16/14 - 11:39 am
Unopposed?

Also, does the candidate have a college degree? I can confirm that she is the wife of the JP who I gladly voted and will again.

Igor Rabinowitz
Igor Rabinowitz 07/16/14 - 11:46 am
Known ninja alliances?

Is she, or is she planning to become, affiliated with any ninjas in or around our county?

And what's her stance on nuclear war?

justoffcenter
justoffcenter 07/16/14 - 03:15 pm
Funny stuff

Good one.

conwaygerl
conwaygerl 07/16/14 - 04:10 pm
I just hope

She has legal window tint on her vehicle.

zimzongus
zimzongus 07/23/14 - 10:46 pm
in case this lady looks familiar

She is aka the Meaner than heck secretary at Vilonia elementary school that should have retired YEARS ago. You all know who I'm talking about.The one put out you even show up at the window...heaven forbid she must actually speak to you, much less do her job.

Now, she's smiling and all eager to do good. Not! And my kids are good. Ain't NOBODY buying this mess.