• Conway Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd.
• Conway Farmers Market Fourth Customer Appreciation Day, 9 a.m., Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd. Free face-painting, balloons, hot dogs and lemonade. The Master Gardeners will also be available with information and the fire department will have its trucks and information. Live music.
• Centerville School Reunion, 10 a.m., Centerville United Methodist Church, 76 Blythe Rd., Greenbrier. Church will supply lunch.
• Great Start Lactation Club, 10 a.m to 1 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room, near the East Lobby, 2302 College Ave. Open to new and expecting moms. Brunch will be served.
• The Faulkner County Library welcomes Jessica Munzlinger, author of “Mercy’s Grace: Discoveries,” 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Free Women’s Self-Defense Seminar, 1-3 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., for ladies ages 12 to adult. Instructor: Michael Falkoff, Conway Taekwon-do. Sign-up is required. Call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• The 2014 Annual Wooster Independence Celebration at Wooster City Park, 90 Parkway. Kicks off with a Fish Fry at 4 p.m., takeout available. Festivities begin at 5 p.m. The fireworks display will begin at dark. No alcohol, firearms or animals are allowed in the park. Fundraiser to support upkeep and maintenance at the Park. Contact Wooster City Hall, 501-679-7504, or email@example.com.
• Akeem Kemp Band with Jitter and Buck Bell, 7 p.m., The Locals, 1024 Van Ronkle.
• BottleRocket, 8:30-11:30 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Summer Star Party, 9 p.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Bring a lawn chair or blanket.
• Live Music: Time Cat, 9 p.m., free show, Bear’s Den Pizza, 235 Farris.
• ABATE 17 Conway (Arkansas Bikers Aiming Towards Education) Third Annual Tri-Peaks Motorcycle Run and Membership Cookout. Open to all motorcycle riders. The Tri-Peaks Motorcycle Run ride departs at 8 a.m. from the Kum & Go, 4095 Prince St. and Hogan. Estimated return time is 1 p.m. No RSVP is required for the ride, those that want to join the membership cookout are asked to email TriPeak@ABATE17.com or call 501-247-5935. Visit www.ABATE17.com.
• The History Committee of Conway First United Methodist Church is hosting a Fifth Sunday Program to highlight several ways the people of Conway FUMC have worked during the past half century in the establishment and/or operation of community-wide missions. The program, titled “Fulfilling the Legacy of John Wesley in Conway,” 10 a.m. in the fellowship hall, 1610 Prince St. (corner of Clifton and Prince). The public is invited. Call the church, 329-3801 or visit: www.conwayfumc.org.
• Vacation Bible School, 6-8:30 p.m., LifeSong Baptist Church, Greenbrier. Call 501-679-0500.