• Annual Homecoming and Singing at Oak Bowery Baptist Church, 889 Otto Rd., 9:45 a.m.; potluck lunch at noon, followed by singing in the afternoon. Marty Phillips of Jeffress/Phillips Music Company, Crossett, Ark., in charge of the program. Call 329-5040 or Matt Corkran, pastor, at 501-336-9133.
• Eastside Baptist Church will be sponsoring Praise in the Park featuring the Mercy River Boys, 10:30 a.m., Toad Suck Park Pavilion #2.
• The Museum of Automobiles on Petit Jean Mountain “Mustangs on the Mountain” annual “Show & Shine” event, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. No spectator fee to see the Mustangs. Contact The Museum of Automobiles, #8 Jones Ln., Morrilton, call 501-727-5427, visit: www.museumofautos.com, or email email@example.com.
• Urban Farm Project Workday, 3:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• For City Sanitation: The City of Conway Sanitation Department Office, Landfill, Recycling Center, and ReUse Center will close Monday in observance of Memorial Day. Residential curbside recycling routes will not run on Monday, and will resume the following Monday, June 2. Commercial routes will run as scheduled on Monday, May 26.
• For FCSWMD: The Faulkner County Solid Waste Management District (FCSWMD) office will close Monday in observance of Memorial Day. Residential curbside recycling routes will not run for FCSWMD customers on Monday, and will resume the following Monday, June 2.
• The annual American Legion Memorial Day Ceremony will begin at 8 a.m. at Oakland Cemetery in Holland, then proceeds to Carter Cemetery on Highway 36 off of Highway 64 at 8:30 a.m., at 9 a.m. it will be held at Old Liberty Cemetery located on Highway 64 on Fern Lane, then to Crestlawn Memorial Park at 9:30 a.m. Charles Yarbro, from the local American Legion post, will be the guest speaker at all four locations. At 11 a.m. the ceremony will be held at Oak Grove Cemetery near the Conway Municipal Airport, with guest speaker Conway Mayor Tab Townsell. At 1 p.m. the ceremony will continue at Macedonia Cemetery located at the top of Skyline Drive, and at 4 p.m. a ceremony will be held at the Faulkner County Courthouse with Faulkner County Judge Allen Dodson as guest speaker. The ceremony will conclude at 6 p.m. at Copperas Springs Cemetery located in Guy.
• Memorial Day at Crestlawn Memorial Park, 9:30 a.m., in the cemetery’s Veterans Garden, Highway 64 East. Refreshments will be served following the service. Call 327-7727 or visit: RollerFuneralHomes.com.
• A Memorial Day Ceremony, 10 a.m., at the site of the Naylor Veterans Memorial on the Naylor United Methodist Church grounds, 11 miles north of Hwy. 64 on Hwy. 36. A pie auction will follow the ceremony at 11 a.m. Pie donations will be accepted. Janet Perna, 501-920-2571.
• American Red Cross blood donation, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Harps Food Center, 1048 Main St., Vilonia. Call 1-800-733-2767 or visit: redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or for more information.
• Conway Noon Lions Club Monthly Business meeting, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A.
• American Red Cross blood donation, 2-7 p.m., First Baptist Church, 4 Highway 89 North, Mayflower. Call 1-800-733-2767 or visit: redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or for more information.
• Mayflower City Council meeting, 7 p.m., Courtroom at City Hall, 2 Ashmore Dr.