• First Annual Mayflower FFA Auction and BBQ Dinner, 5:30 p.m., Mayflower High School Cafatorium, 29 Old Sandy Rd. Dinner will include BBQ ribs and chicken with all the fixin’s for $10 a plate. Bingo starts at 5:30, dinner at 6, Live Auction at 7. To purchase a ticket, contact the Mayflower High School, 501-470-0388.
• Photo Scavenger Hunt and Hike, 5:30 p.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Huckleberry Trailhead; Admission: Free. Wear sturdy shoes.
• The 2014 season of the Conway Community Band Concert kicks off at 7:30 p.m., Kris Allen Stage in Simon Park, Downtown Conway. Free and open to the public. Bring a lawn chair, blanket, and a picnic. Contact Ricky Brooks, 450-5764, email@example.com; or Tim Cunningham, 450-4880, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Silvermoon Cinema Presents “Little Big League,” 8 p.m., Conway Station Park Field 5, 1501 Robins St.
• Conway Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd.
• The annual Mount Vernon School Reunion, 11 a.m. with a potluck lunch at noon, school cafeteria in Mount Vernon. All past and present students, faculty and friends are invited to attend. Special recognition for the class of 1964 is planned. Bring a favorite food and special memories to share with friends and classmates. The Mount Vernon-Enola Alumni scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be presented to a graduating senior in honor of Mr. Kellar Noggle. The Desmond Paul Henry family wi11 present a graduating senior a $1,000 scholarship in memory of Mr. Henry.
• The Quitman School Class of 1964 will host the Quitman School Reunion, 2-4 p.m., Quitman School Auditorium.
• Annual Homecoming and Singing at Oak Bowery Baptist Church, 889 Otto Rd., 9:45 a.m.; potluck lunch at noon, followed by singing in the afternoon. Marty Phillips of Jeffress/Phillips Music Company, Crossett, Ark., in charge of the program. Call 329-5040 or Matt Corkran, pastor, at 501-336-9133.
• Eastside Baptist Church will be sponsoring Praise in the Park featuring the Mercy River Boys, 10:30 a.m., Toad Suck Park Pavilion #2.
• The Museum of Automobiles on Petit Jean Mountain “Mustangs on the Mountain” annual “Show & Shine” event, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. No spectator fee to see the Mustangs. Contact The Museum of Automobiles, #8 Jones Ln., Morrilton, call 501-727-5427, visit: www.museumofautos.com, or email email@example.com.
• Urban Farm Project Workday, 3:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• For City Sanitation: The City of Conway Sanitation Department Office, Landfill, Recycling Center, and ReUse Center will close Monday in observance of Memorial Day. Residential curbside recycling routes will not run on Monday, and will resume the following Monday, June 2. Commercial routes will run as scheduled on Monday, May 26.
• For FCSWMD: The Faulkner County Solid Waste Management District (FCSWMD) office will close Monday in observance of Memorial Day. Residential curbside recycling routes will not run for FCSWMD customers on Monday, and will resume the following Monday, June 2.
• Memorial Day at Crestlawn Memorial Park, 9:30 a.m., in the cemetery’s Veterans Garden, Highway 64 East. Refreshments will be served following the service. Call 327-7727 or visit: RollerFuneralHomes.com.
• A Memorial Day Ceremony, 10 a.m., at the site of the Naylor Veterans Memorial on the Naylor United Methodist Church grounds, 11 miles north of Hwy. 64 on Hwy. 36. A pie auction will follow the ceremony at 11 a.m. Pie donations will be accepted. Janet Perna, 501-920-2571.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.”)
To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)