• Stamp Out Hunger, the 22nd National Association of Letter Carrier Food Drive. To participate, residents are encouraged to leave a sturdy bag containing non-perishable foods, such as canned soup, canned vegetables, pasta, rice or cereal next to their mailbox prior to the time of regular mail delivery. Visit: www.helpstampouthunger.com.
• Conway Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd.
• Faulkner County Master Gardeners annual plant sale, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2502 E. Oak (Highway 64 East). Admission is free.
• Mother’s Day Appreciation Brunch, 10 a.m., Hendrix College’s Worsham Performance Hall, 1600 Washington Ave. All proceeds will benefit the Women’s Shelter of Central Arkansas.
• CBC Graduation, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Burgess Auditorium in Cooper Complex, CBC Campus, 1501 College Ave. Reception immediately following ceremony.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Artist Steve Griffith will be painting at Art On The Green, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1100 Bob Courtway Dr., Suite 1.
• Women’s Self Defense Class, 1-3 p.m, Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Sign up requested.
• UCA Baseball vs. University of the Incarnate, 2 p.m., Bear Stadium, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Night of Distinction, an awards gala celebrating the outstanding achievement and service of UCA Alumni, 6:30 p.m., Farris Center, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave. Tickets available by calling 450-3197 or visit: uca.edu/gala.
• Blackbird Academy presents “Pictures of the Past,” 6:30 p.m., Reynolds Performance Hall, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Festival of Winds Honor Band and the Little Rock Wind Symphony, Dr. Karen Fannin, conductor and Dr. Matthew Roeder, guest conductor, 7:30 p.m., Staples Auditorium, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington Ave. Sponsor: Department of Music, 450-1422. Free and open to the public.
• Classic Current, 8:30-11:30 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Mother’s Day
• Free Potluck Dinner at the Wesley United Methodist Church, 2310 E. Oak St. (U.S. Hwy. 64). Sunday School at 9 a.m. and Worship Service at 10, with the meal served at 11:30. The public is invited, especially storm survivors, rescue and recovery teams, and volunteers. For more information, call the church, 327-7629.
• UCA Baseball vs. University of the Incarnate Word, 1 p.m., Bear Stadium, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Faulkner County Singing Club, 1:30 p.m., Centerville United Methodist Church, 76 Blythe Rd., two miles east of Woolly Hollow State Park.
• The Conway Community Chorus regular rehearsal, 2-3 p.m., Conway High School music room, 2300 Prince St. As this is a co-ed choir, everyone age 18 and up is invited to attend.
• Urban Farm Project Workday, 3:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Guy-Perkins Baccalaureate Services, 8 p.m., Guy-Perkins Gym, 492 Hwy. 25 N.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)