• Early Voting through Monday, May 19.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Mt. Vernon-Enola High School, 38 Garland Springs Rd. Call 1-800-733-2767 or visit: redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or for more information.
• UCA Baseball vs. University of the Incarnate Word, 6 p.m., Bear Stadium, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Kris Allen Tornado Relief Concert, 7 p.m., doors open at 6:30 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church Conway, 1051 Hogan Ln. Kris Allen in conjunction with Preston Palmer Studios, is putting on a benefit concert for our neighbors in Mayflower and Vilonia. Tickets are $30 each and there is a limited number available. Tickets are available at Fellowship Bible Church Conway, Pitza 42, and two First Security locations in Conway (Dave Ward and Old Morrilton Hwy.), as well as their Vilonia and Mayflower branches. All ticket money and donations are going to relief efforts in Vilonia and Mayflower through Samaritan’s Purse and the Ministry Center in Conway.
• Central Arkansas members of the Zumba Instructors Network (ZIN) are holding a Zumbathon Charity Event for Arkansas tornado victims, 7-9 p.m., University of Central Arkansas’ Estes Stadium. Admission is a minimum donation of $5 per person; property donations will also be collected. Tornado victims get in free. Doors open at 6 p.m. All proceeds benefit Arkansas Dream Center (ardreamcenter.tv). Contact Amanda Willson at firstname.lastname@example.org, Katrina Price at 870-562-9594, or facebook.com/events/
• Ed Bowman & the Rock City Players, 8:30-11:30 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Faulkner County Master Gardeners annual plant sale, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2502 E. Oak (Highway 64 East). Admission is free.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Artist Steve Griffith will be painting at Art On The Green, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1100 Bob Courtway Dr., Suite 1.
• Women’s Self Defense Class, 1-3 p.m, Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Sign up requested.
• Night of Distinction, an awards gala celebrating the outstanding achievement and service of UCA Alumni, 6:30 p.m., Farris Center, UCA campus. Tickets available by calling 450-3197 or visit: uca.edu/gala.
• Stamp Out Hunger, the National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC), joins forces with the Arkansas Foodbank, Feeding America, Campbell’s Soup Company, the AARP Foundation and others in the 22nd National Association of Letter Carrier Food Drive. To participate in the Stamp Out Hunger food drive, residents are encouraged to leave a sturdy bag containing non-perishable foods, such as canned soup, canned vegetables, pasta, rice or cereal next to their mailbox prior to the time of regular mail delivery. For more information, visit: www.helpstampouthunger.com.