• Early Voting through Monday, May 19.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Crafts at 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Second Thursday Book Club, 11 a.m., Twin Groves Library, bring a picnic lunch. Reading: “Freedom By Any Means,” by Betty DeRamus.
• Bridge, 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All players and skill levels welcome.
• Greenbrier Baseball vs. Jacksonville, 4:30 p.m., Greenbrier School, 13 School Dr.
• Overeaters Anonymous, 5:15 p.m., Conway First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St., Room 213.
• Twilight Optimist Club, 6 p.m., Hilton Garden Inn, 805 Amity Rd.
• Trey Johnson, 6-8 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Jazz Cats, 6-8 p.m., Faby’s Restaurant, 1023 Front St., a block from Toad Suck Square. Swing and dixieland, keyboard and sax/clarinet instrumentation. No cover. Admission is free.
• Mayflower Spring Band Concert, 6:30 p.m., Mayflower High School Cafeteria, 10 Lesley King Dr.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Bar-B-Que, 740 S. Harkrider St. Call 336-5959.
• Mayflower Chamber of Commerce meeting, 7 p.m., Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore Dr.
• Guy-Perkins School Board meeting, 7:30 p.m., High School Board Room, 492 Hwy. 25 N, Guy.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Mount Vernon-Enola High School, 38 Garland Springs Rd. Call 1-800-733-2767 or visit: redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or for more information.
• Artist Steve Griffith will be painting at Art On The Green, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1100 Bob Courtway Dr., Suite 1.
• Kris Allen Tornado Relief Concert, 7 p.m., doors open at 6:30 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church Conway, 1051 Hogan Ln. Kris Allen in conjunction with Preston Palmer Studios, is putting on a benefit concert for our neighbors in Mayflower and Vilonia. Tickets are $30 each and there is a limited number available. Tickets are available at Fellowship Bible Church Conway, Pitza 42, and two First Security locations in Conway (Dave Ward and Old Morrilton Hwy.), as well as their Vilonia and Mayflower branches. All ticket money and donations are going to relief efforts in Vilonia and Mayflower through Samaritan’s Purse and the Ministry Center in Conway.
• Central Arkansas members of the Zumba Instructors Network (ZIN) are holding a Zumbathon Charity Event for Arkansas tornado victims, 7-9 p.m., the University of Central Arkansas’ Estes Stadium. More than 40 Zumba fitness instructors from around Arkansas and Missouri will lead the dance party and the fun! The event will also feature a raffle and silent auction. Admission is a minimum donation of $5 per person; property donations will also be collected. Tornado victims get in free. Doors open at 6 p.m.
All proceeds benefit Arkansas Dream Center (ardreamcenter.tv). Contact Amanda Willson at email@example.com, Katrina Price at 870-562-9594, or facebook.com/events/
• Faulkner County Master Gardeners annual plant sale, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2502 E. Oak (Highway 64 East). Admission is free.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Women’s Self Defense Class, 1-3 p.m, Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Sign up requested.
• Night of Distinction, an awards gala celebrating the outstanding achievement and service of UCA Alumni, 6:30 p.m., Farris Center, UCA campus. Tickets available by calling 450-3197 or visit: uca.edu/gala.
• Stamp Out Hunger, the National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC), joins forces with the Arkansas Foodbank, Feeding America, Campbell’s Soup Company, the AARP Foundation and others in the 22nd National Association of Letter Carrier Food Drive. To participate in the Stamp Out Hunger food drive, residents are encouraged to leave a sturdy bag containing non-perishable foods, such as canned soup, canned vegetables, pasta, rice or cereal next to their mailbox prior to the time of regular mail delivery. For more information, visit: www.helpstampouthunger.com.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)