• The Youth Advocate Resource Network Inc. 29th Annual Youth Leadership Career Conference at the Palarm Chapel Baptist Church A.L. Perkins Family Life Center, 795 Hwy. 365 South, Mayflower, has been canceled. Will be rescheduled.
• Toad Suck Daze Festival, Downtown Conway.
• Rotary Toad Suck Daze Pancake Breakfast, 6:30-11:30 a.m., Central Baptist College Dining Hall, 1501 College Ave. Tickets: $5 at the door or Five tickets for $20 in advance at the Log Cabin Democrat business office, 1111 Main St. Suite 102, and children 5 years old and under are free. Deliveries available, minimum order of $20. Call or text 501-412-0216 for orders.
• Conway Farmer’s Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd.
• Wesley United Methodist Women will study “The Call: Living Sacramentally, Walking Justly,” led by the Rev. David Baker. Registration at 9:30 a.m., the study will conclude at 2 p.m. All should bring a Bible and a sack lunch. The church is located at 2310 E. Oak St. (Hwy 64 East). Call the church, 327-7629.
• The 2014 UCA Commencement ceremonies, 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m., Farris Center, Bruce St.
• The library will celebrate Cinco de Mayo, 2 p.m., 199 Tyler St. Music from Men of Fire, children’s activities and a display of Mexican masks from the Department of Anthropology at UCA.
• M.C. Hammer, 9:15 p.m., Kris Allen Stage, Simon Park, Downtown Conway.
• Toad Suck Daze Festival, final day, Downtown Conway.
• Free Potluck Dinner, 11:30 a.m., Wesley United Methodist Church, 2310 E. Oak St. (U.S. Hwy. 64). Sunday School, 9 a.m., and Worship Service, 10. The public is invited, especially storm survivors, rescue and recovery teams, and volunteers. Call the church, 327-7629.
• Conway High School Class of 2014 Baccalaureate Service, 2 p.m., James H. Clark Auditorium on the CHS campus, 2300 Prince St. Featured speaker: Colby Crow, Teaching Pastor/Students at First Baptist Church of Conway and volunteers at Conway Junior High with the EXCEL program. Family and friends are invited to attend.
• Seventh annual Swing for Life Golf Tournament supporting Community Connections, Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Register online: www.swingforlife.tv or if interested in volunteering, contact Courtney Cothren, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Nate Huggins, 733-0284 or Courtney Leach, 733-1627.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 3-7 p.m., Walgreens, 850 Oak St. Call 1-800-733-2767 or visit: redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or for more information.
• Faulkner Democrats regular monthly meeting, Faulkner County Democratic Women, business meetings, 6 p.m.; program, 7 p.m.; and Faulkner County Democratic Party, 7:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The 2014 season of the Conway Community Band Rehearsals, 7 p.m., Conway Junior High Band Room; will continue each Monday night in May and June. Contact Ricky Brooks, 450-5764, email@example.com, or Tim Cunningham, 450-4880, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)