• The Women’s Shelter of Central Arkansas all you can eat Pancake Breakfast, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Stoby’s, 805 Donaghey Ave. Cost is $5, and all proceeds benefit the Sexual Assault Crisis Response of Central Arkansas, which is a division of The Women’s Shelter of Central Arkansas. Contact Angela Foster, 733-1119, or Beth Goodrich, director of the Women’s Shelter, firstname.lastname@example.org or 733-6135.
• The 25th Annual Toad Suck Sunday Dinner and Silent Auction, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Faulkner County Senior Activity and Wellness Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. Tickets are on sale at the Conway Senior Center and will be sold at the door. All proceeds benefit all Senior Programs in Faulkner County.Visit: fcseniors.com or call 327-1122.
• ArtsFest public meeting, 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Visit: artsinconway.org.
• Annual Family and Friends Day, 3 p.m., Greater Fellowship Christian Church of Conway, 1 Wildwood Dr., off of Hwy. 365 S. The public is invited. Call 501-428-4610.
• Chamber Players Concert, 7:30-9 p.m. Reves Recital Hall, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington Ave. Sponsor: Department of Music, 450-1249.
• Registration for the 17th annual First Security Conway Kids’ Triathlon at Hendrix College is now open. To register, visit: www.conwaykidstri.com. The Triathlon is an event for all abilities. Ages 6-10 complete a 50-yard swim, two-mile bike and ½ mile run. Ages 11-15 complete a 100-yard swim, four-mile bike and mile run.
• Guy-Perkins School District Pre-School Registration for school year 2014-2015 will be conducted during the week of April 28-May 2, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Elementary Office.
• Conway MOPS, 8:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Registration is necessary for child care. Contact Coordinator Jeanne Lehmkuhl at email@example.com for registration information.
• LTD Edition Silver Streak Cloggers, 10-11 a.m., Greenbrier City Event Center,
5 Lois Ln. Free Senior (55 and over) Beginner Clog Class. Contact Director/Instructor Cj Conine to register, 501-730-2487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Vilonia Eagle Baseball V/JV vs. Conway Christian, 5 p.m., Conway Christian, 500 E. German Ln.
• Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Contact Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, 501-205-8417.
• Bethlehem House Political Pie Auction, 6 p.m., Bob’s Grill, 1112 Oak St. Proceeds benefit Bethlehem House. Call 329-4862 or visit: bethlehemhouse.net.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee, social, 6 p.m., and meeting, 7 p.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. This is not limited to members, all are welcome to attend. Call 501-733-7796.
• Jason Campbell & Singletree, 6-8 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Vilonia Band Concert, VJH and VHS, 6:30 p.m., Vilonia High School Gym, 1164 Main St.
• The 2014 season of the Conway Community Band organizational meeting, 7 p.m., Conway High School West band room. Contact Ricky Brooks, 450-5764 or email@example.com; or Tim Cunningham, 450-4880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, 7 p.m., Lifeword Broadcast Ministries, Scott and Locust. Michael Biggs, 339-7700.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)