• 1800s Mountain Man Rendezvous, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Woolly Cabin; Admission: Free. Call 501-679-2098.
• Men’s and Women’s Track and Field, 11 a.m., UCA, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Noonday Prayer Service and Stations of the Cross, noon to 12:40 p.m., St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 925 Mitchell St. All are welcome.
• Free Concert, 7 p.m., H&W Dime & Dollar in Centerville. Gospel: House Band & The Turneys; Country: Danny Turney with special guest Brenda Jenkins. Call Dickie Harris, 501-730-5413 or H&W, 501-679-4043.
• Flashlight Easter egg hunt, 7:30 p.m., Mount Olive Baptist Church, Guy, 448 Hwy. 25 N. Will gather and worship before the hunt begins.
• Don’t Stop Please, 8:30-11:30 p.m., Kings Live Music, 1020 Front St.
• Jeff Fox & the Man on the Wall, 8:30 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Tickets on sale for Taste of Home Cooking School to be held at 6 p.m. Saturday, April 26, at Reynolds Performance Hall, at Reynolds Box Office on the UCA campus, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday, or buy tickets online at www.uca.edu/tickets.
• Antique Tractor Show at Pickles Gap Village, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free admission. All shops will be open and Cafe will be open for lunch.
• The Church Alive Easter Eggstravaganza, 11 a.m., located on Highway 65 North, on the church grounds. There will be a prize egg in each age division. Randy Long is the pastor. The public is invited to attend this free event. Visit: www.thechurchalive.org.
• Copperas Springs Baptist Church Community Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m., Highway 25 North, Guy.
• An Easter Celebration, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Woodland Heights Baptist Church, 4215 Prince St.
• Twilight Optimist Easter Egg Hunt and Easter bunny, 1 p.m., Tee Ball Fields at Don Owens Complex & Sports Center, 10 Lower Ridge Rd., for ages 2-10. First, 2nd and 3rd place prizes will be given for each age group 2-4, 5-7, and 8-10.
• Service Fair for volunteering in the community, 1-4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Lennox “Ox” Nelson, author of “Black Nancy Book 1,” noon to 3 p.m., Hastings Books, 1360 Old Morrilton Hwy. The public is invited.
• The Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., continues its partnership with the Confucius Institute at the University of Central Arkansas, with a series of spring classes exploring aspects of Chinese culture at 2 p.m. The Institute will reprise its successful and popular class in Chinese Calligraphy. To register, call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Greenbrier Church of the Nazarene Special Easter Services, 6:30 p.m., 64 N. Broadview in Greenbier. For more information, call 501-679-2644, or visit greenbriernazarene.org. Childcare available.