• Toad Store Grand Opening, 10 a.m., 1321 Oak St.
• Woolly Hollow in Bloom, 11-11:30 a.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Snack Bar Patio; Admission: Free. Call 501-679-2098 or visit: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Al-Anon, noon-1 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• Noonday Prayer Service and Stations of the Cross, noon-12:40 p.m., St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 925 Mitchell.
• Conway Creative Writers, 2-4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 513-9316.
• Practice Spanish with other enthusiasts, all levels welcome. Find other people interested in refining their skills in this informal conversation time, 4 p.m., The Locals, 1024 Van Ronkle St.
• Woolly Campfire and S’mores, 6-8 p.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Swim Beach; Admission: Free. Call 501-679-2098 or visit: email@example.com.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous (open format), 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, upstairs meeting room, 5 Lois Ln.
• Karaoke at Bear’s Den, 8 p.m., Bear’s Den Pizza, 235 Farris Rd.
• DownDay Band, 9 p.m., Kings Live Music, 1020 Front St.
• Pickin’ Porch, 9:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Free study skills workshop, 10 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The Faulkner County Library in partnership with the Confucius Institute at the University of Central Arkansas, will present a series of Spring classes exploring aspects of Chinese culture. Teachers from the institute will discuss the Peking Opera and assist students in painting masks. It will be held at 2 p.m. at the Library, 1900 Tyler St. To register, call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)