• School’s Out, Parks are In! — Spring Break 2014, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Visitor Center; Admission: Free. Call 501-679-2098.
• Conway MOPS, 8:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Registration is necessary for child care. Contact Coordinator Jeanne Lehmkuhl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Mom and Me Play Date, 10-11:30 a.m., Advent Lutheran Church nursery, 900 Farris Rd. Snacks provided. All are welcome. Call 501-358-9045.
• The Conway AARP Chapter that was scheduled to meet on Monday, March 17, at the Conway Senior Citizens Center will meet at 11:15 a.m. at the Conway Senior Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. Lunch at 11:30 a.m. (dutch treat), speaker: Craig O’Neal at noon. Everyone invited to attend.
• Noonday Prayer Service and Stations of the Cross, noon to 12:40 p.m. to the community each weekday during Lent, St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 925 Mitchell. All are welcome.
• Sign Language, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA, 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, 501-205-8417.
• Conway Historic District Commission meeting, 6 p.m., City Hall, First Floor Conference Room, 1201 Oak St.
• Steve Davis, 6-8 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Hendrix College Department of Art presents The Heavens Are Telling The Glory of God: C.S. Lewis, Narnia, & The Planets, 6:30 p.m., Greene Chapel, 1600 Washington Ave. Free and open to the public. Dr. Rod Miller, email@example.com or 450-1423.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee, Social 6 p.m., Meeting 7 p.m. , China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. This is not limited to members, all are welcome to attend. Call 733-7796.
• A representative from the Living Affected Corporation, to assist in Affordable Health Care enrollment, will be at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Yarn-a-holics, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Yoga, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Saltillo Volunteer Fire Department Board of Commissioners meeting, 7 p.m., fire station, 1 Rolling Manor Dr.
• Phyllis Carr, a clinical dietitian and certified diabetes educator, will discuss the relationship between “Sleep Apnea and Diabetes” during the Conway Regional Diabetes Care Group meeting, 7-8 p.m., Women’s Center classroom at Conway Regional Medical Center. March 25 is recognized as World Diabetes Day. Open to anyone interested in learning more about the successful management of diabetes. No registration is required. Call the Conway Regional Diabetes Self-Management program, 513-5248.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)