• The Faulkner County Solid Waste Management District regular quarterly meeting, 10 a.m., Conway Sanitation Department Office, Environmental Classroom, 4550 Hwy. 64 West. The public is invited to attend.
• A representative from the Living Affected Corporation will be at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., to assist in Affordable Health Care enrollment.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Speaker: Shanda New, Chair of the Education Department, will talk about the new education degrees offered at CBC.
• Yarn-a-holics, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway’s own Kendle Winter and songster Palmer T. Lee, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., with her newest band, The Lowest Pair. Refreshments served. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Yoga, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Vilonia City Council meeting at 7 p.m., 18 Bise St.
• The Community Action Program for Central Arkansas (CAPCA) will close the Winter LiHEAP Crisis Assistance Program effective March 28. Contact the Administrative office, 329-3891, or at 707 Robins St. Suite 700.
• Registration open for the Sixth Annual Kids Run Arkansas®, a one-mile and three-mile fun run/walk for kids of all ages. A registration form is available at www.conwayregional.org/ClassesPrograms or the Conway Regional Health & Fitness Center, 700 Salem Rd. Deadline for registration is April 1. The event will be held at 6 p.m. Friday, April 18, at Laurel Park. For more information or to volunteer/sponsor, contact Heather Kendrick (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 450-9292, Ext. 305, or Amanda Castillo (email@example.com) at 450-9292, Ext. 307.
• St. Peter’s Episcopal Church is holding Noon Day Prayer and Stations of the Cross at noon Monday through Friday each week until Easter. The church is located at 925 Mitchell St.
• The Faulkner County Library will be collecting non-perishable food items until March 31 for CAPCA. Bring in some cans to the Circulation Desk and overdue fines are excused. No billed, damaged or lost items will be waived for food donations.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town Restaurant, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Arkansas Sheriff’s Youth Ranch - Matt Cleveland.
• Conway Civic League, noon, Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Program will be “Grand Camp: A Recipe for Success,” by Susie Walker.
• Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) meeting, noon, Faulkner County Office of Emergency Management, 57 Acklin Gap Rd. Speaker: Chip Heard with Union Pacific Railroad. Subject will be hazardous materials and Operation Life Saver.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Human Development Center, 150 E. Siebenmorgen. Call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or for more information.
• “A Cheerful Heart: The Dave Madden Story,” 10:15 a.m., Conway Senior Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. A 35-minute DVD Presented by Dr. Robert Reising, retired from UCA. The public is invited.
• Lenten Luncheon Series hosted by the Faulkner County Unit of Church Women United (CWU), noon, First Presbyterian, 2400 Prince St.; Co-Host: St. James CME. Suggested donation of $4 per person. Contact CWU President Linda Fullerton, 514-5022, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bridge, 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., home of Connie DeBoer. Irma Gail Hatcher and Frances Hendricks will present a program on P.D. James.
• Faulkner County Tea Party will have the Circuit Judge judicial candidates in contested races, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Moderator to ask questions. Following is a meet and greet. All are invited, no membership required.
• Landlords of Faulkner County meeting, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Speaker: Lorna from Conway Housing.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)