• Grace United Methodist Church, World Day of Prayer — 15-Hours of Intercession for the World, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., 1075 Hogan Ln. Join the church for a one or two-hour shift as it intercedes for the needs of the world. Stations will be set around the building to guide in time of prayer. Special stations will be set for children. Come anytime, or contact the church, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 329-6056.
• The United Christian Women’s Ministries of Christ Temple Holiness Church annual Prayer Breakfast, 9 a.m., 868 Willow St. (corner of Clayton and Willow streets). Guest Speaker: Sister Cleo Cooper, First Lady of the Mt. Gale Missionary Baptist Church.
• Conway Home & Garden Expo, 2-7 p.m., Conway Expo Center & Fairgrounds, 2505 Oak St. Admission $5 at the door, children 12 and under free.
• The National Association of Active and Retired Federal Employees meeting, 11 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. # 12A. Speaker: Jack Bell from the mayor’s office. Bill Johnson, 501-336-0265 or Pat Hatfield 327-4350. All active and retired Federal employees and their spouses are encouraged to attend.
• Mayflower Softball vs. St. Joseph, 4 p.m., Mayflower School.
• CBC Baseball vs. Dallas Christian College, 4 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• United Way’s Fourth Annual Jeans & Bling, 6:30 p.m., Centennial Valley Country Club, 1600 Centennial Club Dr. Live entertainment and Southern style meal. Advance tickets $35, and $45 at the door. Call 327-5087.
• The Ninth Annual Chase Race and Paws, 8 a.m., Simon Park, 805 Front St. Online race registration at http://www.chaserace.info/. Entry forms are also available at The Sporty Runner, 1016 Van Ronkle St. in Conway, and at Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center, 700 Salem Rd.
• Conway Home & Garden Expo, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Conway Expo Center & Fairgrounds, 2505 Oak St. Admission $5 at the door, children 12 and under free.
• Pickin’ Porch, 9:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Alzheimer Arkansas Presents: “Cruisin for Alzheimer’s Care,” 6 p.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Melissa Longing, 733-2457, or email: Melissa@thecarpetcenter.net.
Daylight Saving Time Begins
• Conway Home & Garden Expo, noon-5 p.m., Conway Expo Center & Fairgrounds, 2505 Oak St. Admission $5 at the door, children 12 and under free.
• Conway AGATE, Arkansas Gifted and Talented Education, Parent Group Spring Meeting, 2 p.m., Conway High School Administration building, Prince Street. Parents and teachers are invited to attend.
• Sign Language, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Faulkner County Historical Society annual meeting on Genealogy, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Special guest: Marian Green, local genealogist. A question and answer period will follow. Refreshments will be served. Judy, 733-9407.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)