• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Speaker: Michael Blanchett, director of the PACE program at CBC.
• “Diabetes – Self Management Program,” 2:30 p.m., Conway Senior Wellness & Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave., every Tuesday for six weeks ending April 8. Free and open to the public. Call 327-2895 to reserve a space in advance.
• Yarn-a-holics, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Konway Kickers Clogging Team Open House and Free Clogging Class, 6 p.m., Wesley United Methodist Church, 2310 E. Oak St. Call 328-5715 or 733-2504.
• Yoga, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Seth Jeppesen, “Plautine Fides: Parody of Cults to Divine Qualities in Roman Comedy,” 7:30 p.m., Mills C. Hendrix College, 1600 Washington Ave. Free and open to the public. Contact Henryetta Vanaman at 450-4597 or email@example.com.
• Ladies’ Lunch Break at Second Baptist Church Fellowship Hall, 701 Polk St., noon-1 p.m. A meal including dessert and drink will be served for $5. If childcare is needed, call 327-4066 or 730-4106, to make a reservation.
• Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the Lenten Season, will be observed at First Presbyterian Church, 2400 Prince St., with the free offering of a simple meal of homemade soup and bread, 6 p.m., in the fellowship hall. An Ash Wednesday service, 7 p.m., in the sanctuary. Childcare will be available. Call the church office, 329-6483.
• The Faulkner County Republican Women, Smitty’s Bar-B.Que, 740 S. Harkrider St. Acting President Sherry Parks will preside. The meeting will start at 11:30 a.m. and conclude by 1 p.m. Speaker: Doralee Chandler, a candidate for Circuit Judge, District 5. The public is invited. Call 327-0384.
• Bridge, 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Grace United Methodist Church, World Day of Prayer — 15-Hours of Intercession for the World, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., 1075 Hogan Ln. Join the church for a one or two-hour shift as it intercedes for the needs of the world. Stations will be set around the building to guide in time of prayer. Special stations will be set for children. Come anytime, or contact the church at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 329-6056.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)