• UCA Teacher’s Fair, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., UCA Student Center Ballroom, 201 Donaghey Ave. Recruiters will be on hand to meet with candidates. Bring plenty of resumes. Call 450-3134.
• CBC Baseball vs. William Penn University, 1 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• Al-Anon, noon-1 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• Conway Creative Writers, 2-4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Dan Barham Jr., 513-9316.
• Hendrix Softball vs. Greenville, 5 and 7 p.m. (DH), Hendrix College, 1600 Washington Ave.
• Greenbrier Basketball Senior Night vs. Alma, 6 p.m., Greenbrier Panther Pavilion, 72 Green Valley Dr.
• UCA Baseball vs. Illinois State University, 6 p.m., Bear Stadium, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Miss Essence Scholarship Pageant, 7 p.m., Ida Waldran Auditorium, 201 Donaghey Ave. Event is free with UCA ID and $5 for non-UCA attendees. Sarah Purdiman or Angela Jackson, 450-3135.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous (open format), 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, upstairs meeting room, 5 Lois Ln.
• Pickin’ Porch, 9:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Varsity Baseball vs. Rogers, noon, Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• UCA Men’s Soccer vs. University of Memphis, noon, Bill Stephens Track & Soccer Complex, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• UCA Baseball vs. Illinois State University (DH), 1 and 4 p.m., Bear Stadium, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• The 17th Annual “Women Can Run” running and walking clinic kick off, 2 p.m., Four Winds Outreach Center, 2005 Dave Ward Dr. Then, beginning on Monday, participants will meet at the UCA track, located at the corner of Dave Ward Drive and South Donaghey Avenue. The meetings at the UCA track will be at 6:30 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays for 10 weeks. Participants can pre-register for the clinics online at the Women Run Arkansas website: www.womenrunarkansas.net or at the first night of the session.