• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The Living Affected Corporation, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. This agency is federally funded to assist in enrolling in Affordable Health Care. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Noon Rotary, noon, buffet line will be open between 11:15-11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Guest Speakers: Dr. Charlotte Green and First Lady Ginger Beebe. Program: Imagination Library Launch.
• Bridge, 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Overeaters Anonymous, 5:15 p.m., Conway First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St., Room 213.
• UCA Women’s Basketball vs. Sam Houston State University, 5:30 p.m., Farris Center, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• CAPCA’s Governing Board meeting, 6:30 p.m., CAPCA Administrative Office, 707 Robins St. Suite 118.
• Phi Beta Kappa Visiting Scholar John Comaroff, an Oppenheimer Fellow in African Studies at Harvard University, “Theory from the South: or How Euro-America is Evolving Toward Africa,” 7 p.m., Mills B, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington Ave. Sponsor: Hendrix College Phi Beta Kappa, 450-1373.
• UCA Men’s Basketball vs. Sam Houston State University, 7:30 p.m., Farris Center, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Register now for the “Diabetes – Self Management Program,” which will be held at the Conway Senior Wellness & Activity Center beginning Tuesday, March 4, and every Tuesday for six weeks ending April 8. There is no charge for this class and it is open to the public. The class is 2 ½ hours each Tuesday beginning at 2:30 p.m. The Senior Wellness and Activity Center is located at 1620 Donaghey Ave. Anyone interested should call 327-2895 to reserve a space in advance.
• UCA Teacher’s Fair, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., UCA Student Center Ballroom, 201 Donaghey Ave. Recruiters will be on hand to meet with candidates. Bring plenty of resumes. Call 450-3134.
• CBC Baseball vs. William Penn University, 1 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• Conway Creative Writers, 2-4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Greenbrier Basketball Senior Night vs. Alma, 6 p.m., Greenbrier Panther Pavilion, 72 Green Valley Dr.
• UCA Baseball vs. Illinois State University, 6 p.m., Bear Stadium, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Miss Essence Scholarship Pageant, 7 p.m., Ida Waldran Auditorium, 201 Donaghey Ave. Event is free with UCA ID and $5 for non-UCA attendees. Sarah Purdiman or Angela Jackson, 450-3135.
• Pickin’ Porch, 9:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The 17th Annual “Women Can Run” running and walking clinic kick off, 2 p.m., Four Winds Outreach Center, 2005 Dave Ward Dr. Then, beginning on Monday, participants will meet at the UCA track, located at the corner of Dave Ward Drive and South Donaghey Avenue. The meetings at the UCA track will be at 6:30 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays for 10 weeks. Participants can pre-register for the clinics online at the Women Run Arkansas website: www.womenrunarkansas.net or at the first night of the session.