• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Free art class, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Faullkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave.
• Mom and Me Play Date, 10-11:30 a.m., Advent Lutheran Church nursery, 900 Farris Rd. (near Prince Street). Snacks provided. Call 501-358-9045.
• The Faulkner County Library will host Affordable Health Care enrollment assistance, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Partners for Inclusive Communities, health care navigators, will be on hand at the library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Noon Lions Club Business meeting, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Mulan’s, 790 Elsinger Blvd.
• Free line dancing classes, noon-1 p.m., Faullkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. Call 327-2895 or Evelyn Pratt, 329-3055.
• CBC Baseball vs. Ecclesia College, 1 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• Pinnacle Brass Quintet: China Showcase, 1:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, 201 Donaghey Ave. Open to public and free admission.
• Mayflower Baseball vs. Maumelle (benefit game), 4:30 p.m., Mayflower School.
• Vilonia Eagles Basketball vs. Greenbrier, 5 p.m., Vilonia School, 1164 Main St.
• Yarn-a-holics, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Alateen meeting, 6 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd.
• Conway City Council meeting 6:30 p.m., District Court Building, 810 Parkway.
• The Lantern Theatre and Conway Community Arts auditions, 6:30 p.m., for “Five Women Wearing the Same Dress,” by Alan Ball, at the Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle. Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script. Call Ms. Parker at 450-6247 or email email@example.com.
• Saltillo Volunteer Fire Department monthly board of commissioners meeting, 7 p.m., fire station, 1 Rolling Manor Dr.
• Conway Regional Diabetes Care Group, 7 p.m., Women’s Center classroom at Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave. Guest speaker: Brenda Turner, registered nurse and certified diabetes educator, “Navigating the Emotional Ups and Downs with Diabetes.” Call 513-5248.
• Mayflower City Council, 7 p.m., Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore Dr.
• Yoga, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Parent support group for the Dyslexia Project, 7:30 p.m., 1817 Bruce St.
• Al-Anon, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• Workshop on “Getting to Know Your iPhone and Your iPad,” with James McAlister, 12:30 p.m., Conway Senior Wellness and Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. Anyone attending the workshop should make sure to have their Apple ID and Password with them. The public is invited this free event.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)