• The City of Conway Sanitation Department Office, Landfill, Recycle, and ReUse Center will be closed for President’s Day to reopen for normal business hours the following day. Residential Recycling will not run on Monday, and will resume routes the following Monday, Feb. 24. However, Commercial Routes will run on Monday, Feb. 17.
• The Faulkner County Solid Waste Management District (FCSWMD) office will be closed Monday in observance of President’s Day. Residential curbside recycling routes will not run for FCSWMD customers on Monday, and will resume the following Monday, Feb. 24.
• AARP meeting, 11 a.m., Conway Senior Citizens Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave.
• Bereavement Support Group, noon, Conway office of Arkansas Hospice, 1014 W. Markham St. Open to anyone who has experienced a loss. Carol Fitch, 328-5400.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 3-7 p.m., Walgreens, 850 Oak St.
• American Sign Language classes, 6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Greenbrier City Planning Commission meeting, 6:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Hall, 11 Wilson Farm Rd.
• Tai Chi, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Vilonia Water Works Association, 7 p.m., 1089 Main St.
• Conway Running Club (CRC) meeting, 7-8 p.m., Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center, 700 Salem Rd. Visit: www.conwayrunning.com.
• The Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) of Marguerite Vann Elementary School, “Donuts With Dads,” 7-8:10 a.m., Marguerite Vann Elementary School Library, 2845 Carl Stuart Rd.
• The Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., will host Affordable Health Care enrollment assistance, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Partners for Inclusive Communities, health care navigators, will be on hand at the library.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Speaker: Bruce Davis, World Services for The Blind.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 1-5 p.m., First Security Bank, 1001 Front St. and 1390 Old Morrilton Highway.
• Faulkner County Library Board meeting, 5 p.m., Librarian’s Office, 1900 Tyler St.
• Vilonia City Council meeting, 7 p.m., 18 Bise St.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.