• Conway Cradle Care (CCC) pancake breakfast fundraiser, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Stoby’s Restaurant, 805 Donaghey Ave. For $5, all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, and beverages. Children under 5 eat free, and to-go orders will also be available. Tickets purchased at the door. Diana Byrd, executive director, 730-0017, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• UCA Baseball vs. Missouri State University, noon, Bear Stadium, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Bingo, 1-4 p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Open to the general public in a Smoke Free environment. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Urban Farm Project Workday, 3:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• The City of Conway Sanitation Department Office, Landfill, Recycle, and ReUse Center will be closed for President’s Day to reopen for normal business hours the following day. Residential Recycling will not run on Monday, and will resume routes the following Monday, Feb. 24. However, Commercial Routes will run on Monday, Feb. 17.
• The Faulkner County Solid Waste Management District (FCSWMD) office will be closed Monday in observance of President’s Day. Residential curbside recycling routes will not run for FCSWMD customers on Monday, and will resume the following Monday, Feb. 24.
• AARP meeting, 11 a.m., Conway Senior Citizens Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave.
• Bereavement Support Group, noon, Conway office of Arkansas Hospice, 1014 W. Markham St. Open to anyone who has experienced a loss. Carol Fitch, 328-5400.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 3-7 p.m., Walgreens, 850 Oak St.
• American Sign Language classes, 6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Greenbrier City Planning Commission meeting, 6:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Hall, 11 Wilson Farm Rd.
• Vilonia Water Works Association, 7 p.m., 1089 Main St.
• The Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) of Marguerite Vann Elementary School, “Donuts With Dads,” 7-8:10 a.m., Marguerite Vann Elementary School Library, 2845 Carl Stuart Rd.
• The Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., will host Affordable Health Care enrollment assistance, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Partners for Inclusive Communities, health care navigators, will be on hand at the library.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Speaker: Bruce Davis, World Services for The Blind.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 1-5 p.m., First Security Bank, 1001 Front St. and 1390 Old Morrilton Highway.
• Faulkner County Library Board meeting, 5 p.m., Librarian’s Office, 1900 Tyler St.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)