• The University of Central Arkansas Theatre presents “Almost, Maine,” by John Coriani, 7:30 p.m., Bridges/Larson Theatre of the Snow Fine Arts Center. Visit: www.uca.edu/theatre, or call 501-450-5092.
• Valentine’s Day Movie Night, 7 p.m., House of Prayer, 684 U.S. Hwy. 65 North, Greenbrier. The church will be showing the movie, “Amazing Love Story of Hosea.” Admission is free. Childcare will be available with a donation. Concession during intermission with coffee bar and sweets. The public is invited.
• A Biblical Marriage with Dr. Travis Plumlee, 7 p.m., banquet, Beryl Baptist Church. Call 501-796-3911, or email: email@example.com.
• Rhea Lana’s Children’s Consignment at the Conway Expo Center, 2505 East Oak St., Hwy. 64 East. Admission and parking free. For more information, visit the Rhea Lana’s website: www.rhealana.com.
• A Biblical Marriage with Dr. Travis Plumlee, morning session, 10, break for lunch, afternoon session ends at 4 p.m. Childcare will be provided. Call 501-796-3911, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Guy Church of Christ Fellowship Spaghetti Dinner, 5 p.m., 379 Arkansas 25, Greenbrier. Free meal.
• The McKameys in Concert, 7 p.m., Oak Bowery Baptist Church, 6 miles East of Conway off of 286 on Otto Road. There will be no admission but a Love Offering will be taken. Loyd Kelley, 501-514-5670 or 501-796-2662, or Matt Corkran, 501-336-9133.
• Conway Cradle Care (CCC) pancake breakfast fundraiser, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Stoby’s Restaurant, 805 Donaghey Ave.
For $5, all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, and beverages. Children under 5 eat free, and to-go orders will also be available. Tickets purchased in advance from any CCC Board Member or at the door. Diana Byrd, executive director, 730-0017, or email@example.com.
• The City of Conway Sanitation Department Office, Landfill, Recycle, and ReUse Center will be closed for President’s Day to reopen for normal business hours the following day.
Residential Recycling will not run on Monday, and will resume routes the following Monday, Feb. 24.
However, Commercial Routes will run on Monday, Feb. 17.
• The Faulkner County Solid Waste Management District (FCSWMD) office will be closed Monday in observance of President’s Day.
Residential curbside recycling routes will not run for FCSWMD customers on Monday, and will resume the following Monday, Feb. 24.
• American Red Cross will hold a blood drive, 3-7 p.m., Walgreens, 850 Oak St.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.”
To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.