• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Free Volunteer Training for patient visits, music therapy, administrative duties, yard workers, beauticians, handy men, shoppers, phone callers and much more, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Hospice Home Care, 821 North Creek Dr. Lunch provided. Online training is also available. Call 501-336-9172 or 1-800-479-8233.
• Friends of the Faulkner County Library, 10 a.m., Librarian’s Office, 1900 Tyler St. Call327-7482.
• Mom and Me Play Date, 10-11:30 a.m., Advent Lutheran Church nursery, 900 Farris Rd. Snacks provided. Social event for moms and children. All are welcome. Call 501-358-9045.
• The Faulkner County Library will host Affordable Health Care enrollment assistance, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., a representative from the Living Affected Corporation, health care navigators, will be at the library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Speaker: Judge David Clark.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Mulan’s, 790 Elsinger Blvd.
• UCA Tennis vs University of Arkansas Fort Smith, 12:30 p.m., UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Alateen meeting, 6 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd.
• Multiple Sclerosis Self Help Group, 6:30 p.m., Conway Regional Fitness Center, 700 Salem Rd. Call 327-9944.
• Central Arkansas Quilt Guild, 6:30-9 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave.
• The Alzheimer’s Support Group, 7 p.m., First United Methodist Church, Room 128, 1610 Prince St. Patsy, 513-9578, or email@example.com.
• Al-Anon, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8 a.m. to noon, Department of Human Services, 1000 E. Siebenmorgen. Appointments to give blood can be made by calling 1-800-RED CROSS or visiting redcrossblood.org.
• The 25th anniversary of First Wednesday Ladies Lunch Break, noon, Second Baptist Church Fellowship Hall. Women of all ages and every denomination are invited to attend this celebration of praise and thanksgiving. Devotion is titled “The Four E’s.” Lunch will be served for $5. Childcare is available at no charge with advance registration by calling 327-4066 or 730-4106 by Monday, Feb. 3.
• Connect Arkansas Senior Citizen Adult Computer Literacy Training, 1-3 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. If interested in enrolling, contact Nancy Allen, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org. Free and open to the public.
• Faulkner County Republican Women, 11:30 a.m., Smitty’s, Bar-B-Que, 740 S. Harkrider St. Speaker: French Hill, candidate for congress in the Second Congressional District. The public is invited.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Bob Courtway Middle School, 1200 Bob Courtway Dr. Appointments to give blood can be made by calling 1-800-RED CROSS or visiting redcrossblood.org.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Simon Intermediate School, 1601 E. Seibenmorgen. Appointments to give blood can be made by calling 1-800-RED CROSS or visiting redcrossblood.org.
• Annual Bethlehem House Valentine Gala and Auction, 6 p.m., oneChurch, 1073 Front St. KTHV Channel 11 anchor Craig O’Neill will serve as auctioneer. Tickets can be purchased at Bethlehem House, 1115 Parkway St., or online at www.bethlehemhouse.net. For additional information or to donate a silent auction item, call 501-205-0905.