• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Bingo, 1-4 p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Sessions are open to the general public and is a Smoke Free environment. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Conway Community Chorus begins regular rehearsals, 2-3 p.m., Conway High School music room. As this is a co-ed choir, everyone age 18 and up who is interested in performing in this group is invited to attend.
• The Conway Composers Guild annual concert, 3 p.m., Sanctuary of Conway First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. The recital is part of the church’s Under the Dome series of recitals. New and recent works by Conway composers will be performed. Call the church, 329-3801, or visit: www.conwayfumc.org.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• Local artist Dema Clark artwork on display, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Women Surgery Center, first floor in the lobby, at Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 3-7 p.m., Walgreens, 850 Oak St. Appointments to give blood can be made by calling 1-800-RED CROSS or visiting redcrossblood.org.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women business meeting, 6 p.m., McGee Center large meeting room, 3800 College Ave.
• Alpha Iota Chapter of Kappa Kappa Iota, 6 p.m., Julie’s Sweet Shoppe, 201 Skyline Dr., Suite 39. Julie Goodnight, owner of Julie’s Sweet Shoppe, will be the guest speaker.
• Mayflower School District Board meeting, 6 p.m., Elementary School Library, 4 Grove St.
• Faulkner County Democratic Party and Faulkner County Democratic Women, 7 p.m., McGee Center large meeting room, 3800 College Ave. Program speaker: Dr. Taine Duncan, assistant professor director of gender studies at the University of Central Arkansas.
• Faulkner County Democratic Party Business meeting, 7:30 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.