• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Bingo, 1-4 p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Sessions are open to the general public and is a Smoke Free environment. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• An interest meeting for both men and women who would like more information about being a part of a Conway co-ed choir will be held at 2:30 p.m. in the Conway High School choir room located in the music building near the football field entrance. The group plans to perform a wide variety of choral music from all periods ranging from major choral works to modern pop and jazz. Anyone ages 18 and up who is interested in being part of this group is welcome to attend.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• Local artist Dema Clark will have her artwork on display from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Women Surgery Center, first floor in the lobby, at Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave.
• Conway MOPS, 8:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Registration is necessary for child care. Contact Coordinator Jeanne Lehmkuhl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Conway Blue/White Basketball, 4:30 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• Faulkner County Library Board meeting, 5 p.m., Director’s office, 1900 Tyler St.
• CCS Basketball vs. Anthony School, 5:30 p.m., Conway Christian School, 500 E. German Ln.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, 501-205-8417.
• Henry Hawk’s free fitness class, 6 p.m., First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, 2400 Prince St. Open to all denominations. An exercise mat and hand weights (personal choice of total weight) will be needed.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All women and men who support the Democratic Party are invited to attend. Visit: www.fcdw.org.
• Celebrate Recovery, 6:30-9 p.m., New Life Church, 633 S. Country Club Rd. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare Provided. Free and open to the public. Alison, 501-410-3728, or visit http://celebraterecoverynlc.blogspot.com/.
• The Arkansas River Valley Audubon Society will meet at 7 p.m. at Hendrix College Campus in the Donald W. Renolds Building in Room 10. Enter the building on the North Side (where the fountain is located) and a student will have you sign in and direct you to Room 10. The program will be a National Geographic documentary titled “Last Lions,” which is a true story of a lioness in Africa raising her family in the disappearing habitat and the conservation crisis facing our world. Visitors are welcome. For verbal directions call 501-727-5559.
• Vilonia Chamber Board meeting, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise St.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A.R. Witt Camp #615, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Any interested individuals in the SCV can attend. Roger Mills, 327-7730.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, 7 p.m., Lifeword Broadcast Ministries, 611 Locust St. Michael Biggs, 339-7700.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.