• Joseph Habedank, multi award-winning and Dove Award nominated Singer/Songwriter, 11 a.m., Calvary Church, 1832 Robinson Ave.
• Antique Alley Arkansas Antique Show, noon-5 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2505 E. Oak St. Admission is $5, adults, and $1 each for children 12 and under. Admission is good all weekend and parking is free.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars Bingo, 1-4 p.m., VFW Post 2259, 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• Local artist Dema Clark artwork on display, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (Jan. 6 though Feb. 3), Women Surgery Center, first floor in the lobby, Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave.
• The 15th annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. celebration at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. The public is welcome. A Unity March from City Hall in Downtown Conway to the library. Shuttles from the library to downtown will begin at 9 a.m. The march to the library begins at 10 a.m. Library activities begin at 11 a.m. Call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org. The library is open only for these special activities, and is not open for regular business, it will re-open at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
• Conway AARP Chapter 796, 11 a.m., Conway Senior Citizens Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. Speaker: Mr. Jack Bell, assistant to Mayor Tab Townsell. Everyone is invited. Ron Ross, president, 327-6803.
• Bereavement Support Group, noon, Conway office of Arkansas Hospice, 1014 W. Markham St. Open to anyone who has experienced a loss. Carol Fitch, 328-5400.
• Martin Luther King Jr. Day Carnival, 1 p.m., Wellness and Athletic Center, Hendrix College, 1600 Washington.
• CCS Basketball vs. Abundant Life, 5 p.m., Conway Christian School, 500 E. German Ln.
• Mayflower School District special school board meeting, 6 p.m., Elementary School Library, 4 Grove St.