• Oak Bowery Baptist Church 18th Annual Winter Bible Conference. The theme for the conference is, “Contend For The Faith,” 10 a.m. and 7 p.m., 889 Otto Rd., Conway, (Saltillo Community). Call the church, 501-796-2118.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Greenbrier Concerned Citizens Advisory Group Coalition, 10:30 a.m. to noon, Greenbrier Event Center, second floor, 5 Lois Ln.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Hendrix Women’s Basketball vs. Centenary (La.), 2 p.m., Hendrix College, 1600 Washington.
• UCA Women’s Basketball vs. Houston Baptist University, 2 p.m., UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• UCA Men’s Basketball vs. Houston Baptist University, 4:30 p.m., UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Oak Bowery Baptist Church 18th Annual Winter Bible Conference. The theme for the conference is, “Contend For The Faith,” 9:45 a.m. and 5 p.m., 889 Otto Rd., Conway, (Saltillo Community). Call the church, 501-796-2118.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• Central AR Model Railroad Club (CAMRC), Whole Hog Cafe, 120 E. Oak St., 5:30 p.m., self-pay meal, meeting, 6. Visit: www.artrains.org or call 269-3030.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30-8 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, 1051 Hogan Ln. Parole, Probation, Drug Court, reentry mentoring and life skills. Christian applications to recovery and restoration.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous (open format), 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, upstairs meeting room, 5 Lois Ln.
• Friends of the Faulkner County Library, 10 a.m., Librarian’s Office, 1900 Tyler St. Individual memberships are $5 and can be purchased at the meeting. Call 327-7482.
• A representative from the Living Affected Corporation, an Affordable Health Care navigator, will be at the Faulkner County Library from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to assist people in enrolling in the Affordable Care Act. All library events are free and open to the public. Call the library at 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. Guest speaker: Mr. Richie Arnold, CEO, Conway Corporation.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.