• The 33rd Annual Pancake Breakfast, Silent Auction, and Bake Sale, 7 a.m. to noon, Conway Senior Citizens Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. Tickets are available at the Conway Senior Center, from center Board Members, and from Senior Citizen participants. Tickets, $7 for adults; and $3 for children 12 and under. Tickets may also be purchased at the door. Carry out meals will be available. Call 327-2895. All profits will be used for the Senior Citizens Center.
• Salem UMC Craft Bazaar and Bake Sale, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd.
• Conway Gun & Knife Show, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2505 E. Oak St. Call 918-659-2201, or visit: www.gandsgunshows.com.
• Damascus Christmas Parade and Chili Cook-Off, 10 a.m., theme: “Remembering Our Past, Celebrating Our Future.” Call Damascus Town Hall, 501-335-7321; 5 S. Broadway St.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The 12th Annual Christmas in the Park, 11 a.m., Mayflower High School, 10 Leslie King Dr. Admission: donation of non-perishable food item or a child’s coat in good condition.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• UCA Men’s Basketball vs. University of Nebraska at Omaha, noon, UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• UCA Women’s Basketball vs. University of Southern Mississippi, 2 p.m., UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Holiday Tour of Homes event, 2-6 p.m., The Village at Hendrix, 1040 Reynolds Ave. Visit: HendrixVillage.com/tour, or call 327-2475.
• Tinsel & Tutus, 7:30 p.m., Reynolds Performance Hall, 201 Donaghey Ave. Reynolds Box Office, 450-3265, or ConwaySymphony.org.
• Conway Christmas Parade entry forms are available for pick up and return at the Conway Chamber of Commerce. The parade will be held 6 p.m. Dec. 14 in downtown Conway. The theme: “All I Want For Christmas...” A $10 entry fee serves as a donation to the American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Faulkner County. Call Deidra Porter, 908-6517, or email: silverlinings_RFL@yahoo.com; or Molly Jones, 733-7835, or email: email@example.com.
• Conway Gun & Knife Show, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2505 E. Oak St. Call 918-659-2201, or visit: www.gandsgunshows.com.
• Holiday Tour of Homes event, 1-5 p.m., The Village at Hendrix, 1040 Reynolds Ave. Visit: HendrixVillage.com/tour, or call 327-2475.
• Faulkner County Republican Women, 6 p.m., Baptist Bible Church, 3130 Dave Ward Dr.