• Breakfast with Santa, 7-11:30 a.m., Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd. Family photo with Santa and all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast; tickets: $5 for adults & $3 for kids. Proceeds benefit charities for children in Faulkner County.
• Mount Vernon Community Cemetery Fall Clean-up, 8 a.m. to noon, Mount Vernon.
• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Wilma, 470-9869.
• Central Arkansas Model Railroad Club (CAMRC) Holiday-theme Train Open House event, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Visit the club’s website: www.artrains.org.
• Serentiy Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Cora, 327-9099.
• The Great Start Lactation Club, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room near the East Lobby, 2302 College Ave. Brunch will be served.
• The 12th annual Dazzle Daze, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2505 E. Oak St./Highway 64 East. For information on raffle tickets or to purchase event tickets, visit: www.DazzleDaze.com or call 513-5191.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Greenbrier Concerned Citizens Advisory Group Coalition, 10:30 a.m. to noon, Greenbrier Event Center, second floor, 5 Lois Ln. Join for discussion, coffee and snacks.
• Cheerful Givers’ pre-Thanksgiving dinner, for seniors and the sick/shut-in, at J R Raynor Educational and Cultural Building of Greater Pleasant Branch Baptist Church, 601 Spruce St. “Carry-outs” only, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. If unable to pick up a meal and have asked someone to pick it up for you, call 327-1522 or 327-5665 to let the Cheerful Givers know who that person will be.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• UCA Football vs Sam Houston State, 3 p.m., Estes Stadium, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey.
• City of Conway will light its new Christmas tree at Rogers Plaza. Standing at 54 feet tall, it will be the largest Christmas tree in Arkansas. Festivities will begin at 4 p.m. and will include songs by adult and children’s choirs and photo opportunities with Santa. The day’s festivities will conclude with the dedication and lighting of the Christmas tree at 6 p.m.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259, 1-4 p.m., Bingo, 1855 Old Morrilton Highway. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• Hendrix Chamber Players Concert, 7:30 p.m., Reves Recital Hall, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington. Sponsor: Department of Music, 450-1243.
• String Chamber Music, 7:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, 201 Donaghey.