• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., in the President’s Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Free art class, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Faullkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave.
• Ladies of the University Church of Christ Tuesday morning Bible study, “The 7 Experiment,” 9:30-11:30 a.m., through Nov. 12, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Free childcare provided. Office, 329-8000.
• Story Time, 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Fish House, 116 S. Harkrider St.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Guest speaker: University of Central Arkansas President Tom Courtway.
• Conway Community Meditation, 12:30-1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Pamela Mosley, 450-9097.
• Conway Lady Cat Volleyball vs Mount St. Mary, 5 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• Conway City Council meeting, 6:30 p.m., District Court Building, 810 Parkway.
• John Willis free concert at AETN, 7 p.m., doors open 6:30, 350 S. Donaghey Ave. Visit: aetn.org.
• Master of Fine Arts students from UCA, under the instruction of Stephanie Vanderslice, will read original works, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Refreshments will be served. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• John Willis free concert, 7 p.m., AETN studios, for an upcoming episode of “AETN Presents: On the Front Row.” Arrive at the studio by 6:30 p.m., 350 S. Donaghey Ave. Visit aetn.org.
• Mayflower City Council, 7 p.m., Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore St.
• Saltillo Volunteer Fire Department Board of Commissioners meeting, 7 p.m., 1 Rolling Manor Dr.
• Donovon Ceaser, guest artist, piano, 7:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• The Salvation Army taking applications for Christmas assistance, 9 a.m. to noon and 1-3 p.m., The Salvation Army, 2125 Harkrider, Suite 12, for Cleburne, Faulkner, Perry and Van Buren County residents. Call The Salvation Army, 329-1712, ask for Captain Joanna Robinson or Debbie Hendrix, social service director, or visit: www.salvationarmyusa.org.