• Conway Regional and the American Red Cross will host a blood drive, 7 a.m.-1 p.m. in the Auditorium. Appointments can be made online at www.redcrossblood.org.
• UCA Archives to display 09/11 Collection. UCA’s collection of material includes letters from Elementary Schools in Queens, New York, Greenbrier High School, Conway High School, UCA, Bob Courtway Middle School and Sallie Cone Elementary School, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. first floor of Torreyson Library.
• Connect Arkansas New Computer Classes, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., with Greg Cooper. Sign up is required. To register, call the library at 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org, Facebook and Twitter.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., Chinatown Restaurant. Guest UCA President Tom Courtway.
• Stand Up and Speak Out Carnival, September is National Campus Safety Awareness Month. Arkansas Hall Lawn, UCA Campus Noon-3:30 p.m. Students will enjoy a carnival atmosphere packed with food, prizes, and games aimed at helping students Stand Up and Speak Out against sexual assault and sexual violence.
• Parkinson’s Disease Support Group, 1:30 p.m. at the McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. A guest speaker is scheduled to attend. For more information, call 501-329-6282 or 501-246-1972.
•Vilonia Volleyball vs. Little Rock Christian, 4 p.m., Vilonia School, 49 Eagle St.
•Greenbrier Volleyball vs. Morrilton, 4 p.m., Greenbrier Panther Pavilion, 72 Green Valley Dr.
•Conway Blue Volleyball vs. Cabot North, 5 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
•Conway League of Artists, 7 p.m., at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Second Thursday Book Club, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Come and enjoy the coffee and conversation. This month we are reading “Eat, Pray, Love,” by Elizabeth Gilbert.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza. Soapbox/meeting starts at noon-1 p.m. Open meeting. No membership required.
• Conway Noon Rotary, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club, Service Above Self Awards Presentation.
• The Photography Club, 6-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Meet new friends and share your passion for photography.