• Woodland Heights Baptist Church 25th anniversary celebration for the Rev. David Hatfield family, 10:50 a.m., morning celebration; 3 p.m., fellowship with friends; and a reception with the family from 4 to 6 p.m., 4215 Prince St. The public is invited.
• The American Red Cross Blood Drive, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Robinson and Center Church of Christ, 1505 Robinson. Visit: redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS to make an appointment.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2259 hosting Bingo, 1-4p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Open to general public and Smoke Free environment.
• Summer Concert Series with the Lance and Peterson Families, 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Free and open to the public.
• Sand Castle Contest, 2-2:30 p.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Swim Beach; Admission: Free. Visit: email@example.com; call 501-679-2098.
• LifeSong Baptist Church Night of Gospel Singing with local artists, 6 p.m., 56 S. Broadview St., Greenbrier. The public is invited. Refreshments will be served.
• The Conway AARP Chapter 796, 11:15 a.m. for lunch; program and meeting at noon at the Conway Senior Citizen Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. Speaker: Shenel Sandidge, executive director for Faulkner County Habitat for Humanity. The public is invited.
• The American Red Cross Blood Drive, 1-5 p.m., Heritage Living Center, 1175 Morningside Dr. Visit: redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS to make an appointment.
• Mothers. Infants. Love. Knowledge. (M.I.L.K.), 1:30–3 p.m., Faulkner Country Library, 1900 Tyler St. Millie Goins or Sondra Rodocker, 501-450-4941, or Breastfeeding Hotline 1-800-445-6175, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• The American Red Cross Blood Drive, 3-7 p.m., Walgreens, 850 Oak St. Visit: redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS to make an appointment.
• Quitman Board of Education meeting, 7 p.m., Quitman Public School, 6275 Heber Springs Rd. West.
• Planning Commission meeting, 7 p.m., District Court Building, 810 Parkway.
• Depression/Bipolar Support Alliance Support Group, 7 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave. All meetings are free and confidential. Carole Adams, 501-428-8306.
• The Conway Running Club (CRC), 7-8 p.m., Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center, 700 Salem Rd. Visit: www.conwayrunning.com and join on Facebook.