• A Close-Knit Faith Community, an interdenominational group of knitters and crocheters who gather, 9:30-11:30 a.m., to meditate on Scripture as they knit for charity. St. Joseph Parish Administration Office, east of the Church, 502 Front St. Call 501-513-6812. All faiths welcome.
• Sexual Assault Crisis Response Support Groups, 1500 Museum Road, Wren Corner. Sexual Assault support group, 8-9 a.m.; Domestic Violence support group, 9:30-10:30 a.m. Kate Vincent, 501-730-9421
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., speaker Branch Satterfield, China Town, 201 Skyline Dr.
• Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC), noon, City of Conway Police Department, 1105 Prairie St. Police Chief A.J. Gary will lead a tour of the facilities. Meet in the multi-purpose room on the 2nd floor for the meeting.
• Al-Anon Support Group (Beginner meeting) 5:15-6:15 p.m. at Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room, past the Information Desk, 2302 College Ave. Cora, 269-4153.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous. Alcoholics Anonymous meeting (open format) at 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, 5 Lois Lane, upstairs meeting room.
• Al-Anon meeting, 8 p.m., Willow Hall, 420 Willow St. Teenagers welcome. Call Fran, 501-679-6544 or Lauren at 697-8105.
• Vote to help Conway win $100,000 toward a dog park in the city. Conway is in the finals, and voting can be done twice a day online at www.barkforyourpark.com. Voting ends July 26.
• Conway Noon Rotary, noon to 1 p.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club. Program and speaker: Don Greenland, Chief Operating Officer for Nabholz Construction, will present on the Engineering and Construction of Crystal Bridges Museum.
• Boys & Girls Club of Faulkner County 19th Annual Auction Extravaganza, 6:30 p.m., Centennial Valley Events Center, 1600 Centennial Club Dr. Band: Boom Kinetic/ Silent & Live Auction. Dress Attire: Wear something White. Tickets: $25 advance/$30 at door. For Tickets, Anne Mann 305-9144. All proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Faulkner County.
• Boys & Girls Club of Faulkner County 15th Annual John Hawks Classic Golf Tournament at the Greens at Nutters Chapel, 1705 S. Salem Rd. All proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Faulkner County.