• Summer 2013 Bear Camps, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Irby Hall, 201 Donaghey. Call the Department of World Languages, 450-3168 or email Sera Streiff-Vena, camp director, at email@example.com.
• Mothers of Preschool Children, 9 a.m., Theme: “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star,” University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Classes for children and mothers. Open to public. Rebecca Pratt, 733-2530.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, 501-205-8417.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Grace Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117. Sara S., 764-8062.
• American Sign Language classes, 6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Historic District Commission meeting, 6 p.m., City Hall, First Floor Conference Room, 1201 Oak St.
• Mayflower Meet, Greet & Eat Fish fry, 6-7:30 p.m., Mayflower Elementary School Cafeteria. Meet elected officials. Open to the public. Donations accepted, but not required.
• Point of Grace Baptist Clothes Closet, 6-8 p.m., 767 Highway 64B, Conway (1.3 miles east of the west end of the new Vilonia bypass)
Bring a photo ID. Visit once per month.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Visit: www.fcdw.org.
• Celebrate Recovery, 6:30-9 p.m., New Life Church, 633 S. Country Club Rd. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare Provided. Free and open to the public. Alison, 501-410-3728 or visit: http://celebraterecoverynlc.blogspot.com.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, 7 p.m., Lifeword Broadcast Ministries, 611 Locust St. Michael Biggs, 339-7700.
• Tai Chi, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A. R. Witt Camp #615 meet 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Any interested individuals in the SCV can attend. Roger Mills, 327-7730.
• The Faulkner County Republican Committee, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Public welcome to attend. Call 501-733-7796.
• Vilonia Chamber Board meeting, 7-8 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise St.
• Vote to help Conway win $100,000 toward a dog park in the city. Conway is in the finals, and voting can be done twice a day online at www.barkforyourpark.com. Voting ends July 26.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.