• Blessing of the Animals at Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church at 4 p.m. Animals and their owners welcome.
• Boy Scout Troop 392 Inaugural Golf Outing 4 Man Scramble at Greens at Nutters Chapel. Registration and lunch begin at noon. Call 450-7163 for info.
• Vilonia Board of Education public meeting prior to school board meeting, 6:30 p.m.
• Mid-day Manna Luncheon and Lecture at Woodland Heights Baptist Church at 11:45 a.m. Lunch is $5.
• Chapter E, PEO meets 1 p.m. at Faulkner County Library.
• Minority Enterprise Development banquet at UCA Student Center Ballroom at 6:30-8:30 p.m.
• Parkinson’s Disease Support Group meets 1:30 p.m. at McGee Center on College Avenue. Patients and caregivers encouraged to attend. Call 329-6282 for more information.
•Book signing at UCA, “Madge’s Mobile Home Park” by Jane Henkins at noon to 2 p.m. Mirror Room at McAlister Hall